Sterling Publishing's digital title for risk specialists, Risk Adviser, has launched its first podcast.
Journalist Scott Hodder, a strong advocate for the risk advice community, catches up with the principal of Perera Crowther Financial Services, Sam Perera.
The conversation covers the Life Insurance Framework and why some detail seems still to be lacking around what constitutes a churning or a lapse. Sam also provides some insight into how he runs his business and some of the things that he will be looking to accomplish in 2016.
In this episode:
• The Life Insurance Framework
• What is a 'churn' and what is a 'lapse'?
• Transitioning to a sustainable remuneration model
• Acquiring new clients
• Sam's top tip for 2016
Also mentioned in this episode:
• AFA (the Association of Financial Advisers)
• FPA (the Financial Planning Association)
• Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Small
Business Kelly O'Dwyer
• Ashley Pattinson, Russell Collins, MDRT
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
15 Dec 2017AIW Dealer Services enters EUBy Staff Reporter
15 Dec 2017New CEO appointed at Centrepoint AllianceBy Staff Reporter
15 Dec 2017FASEA education pathways provide certainty: O’DwyerBy Killian Plastow
14 Dec 2017AUSTRAC adds to list of CBA allegationsBy Killian Plastow
15 Dec 2017Get ‘independent financial advice’: Joe HockeyBy Aleks Vickovich
14 Dec 2017‘Forward-thinking’ advisers drive mFunds growthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all