Sterling Publishing's digital title for risk specialists, Risk Adviser, has launched its first podcast.
Journalist Scott Hodder, a strong advocate for the risk advice community, catches up with the principal of Perera Crowther Financial Services, Sam Perera.
The conversation covers the Life Insurance Framework and why some detail seems still to be lacking around what constitutes a churning or a lapse. Sam also provides some insight into how he runs his business and some of the things that he will be looking to accomplish in 2016.
In this episode:
• The Life Insurance Framework
• What is a 'churn' and what is a 'lapse'?
• Transitioning to a sustainable remuneration model
• Acquiring new clients
• Sam's top tip for 2016
Also mentioned in this episode:
• AFA (the Association of Financial Advisers)
• FPA (the Financial Planning Association)
• Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Small
Business Kelly O'Dwyer
• Ashley Pattinson, Russell Collins, MDRT
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all