Risk Adviser launches new podcast
Sterling Publishing's digital title for risk specialists, Risk Adviser, has launched its first podcast.
Journalist Scott Hodder, a strong advocate for the risk advice community, catches up with the principal of Perera Crowther Financial Services, Sam Perera.
The conversation covers the Life Insurance Framework and why some detail seems still to be lacking around what constitutes a churning or a lapse. Sam also provides some insight into how he runs his business and some of the things that he will be looking to accomplish in 2016.
In this episode:
• The Life Insurance Framework
• What is a 'churn' and what is a 'lapse'?
• Transitioning to a sustainable remuneration model
• Acquiring new clients
• Sam's top tip for 2016
Also mentioned in this episode:
• AFA (the Association of Financial Advisers)
• FPA (the Financial Planning Association)
• Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Small
Business Kelly O'Dwyer
• Ashley Pattinson, Russell Collins, MDRT
Last chance to get proactive for 2020 at ifa Business Strategy Day
Limited final tickets are now on sale for ifa’s Business Strategy Day series w...
Sargon’s Sequoia stake sold, Madison next
Superannuation services provider OneVue has managed to recover $4.36 million fro...
Midwinter makes appointments expanding software business
Midwinter Financial Services has made three appointments to lead the sales, mark...