Sterling Publishing's digital title for risk specialists, Risk Adviser, has launched its first podcast.
Journalist Scott Hodder, a strong advocate for the risk advice community, catches up with the principal of Perera Crowther Financial Services, Sam Perera.
The conversation covers the Life Insurance Framework and why some detail seems still to be lacking around what constitutes a churning or a lapse. Sam also provides some insight into how he runs his business and some of the things that he will be looking to accomplish in 2016.
In this episode:
• The Life Insurance Framework
• What is a 'churn' and what is a 'lapse'?
• Transitioning to a sustainable remuneration model
• Acquiring new clients
• Sam's top tip for 2016
Also mentioned in this episode:
• AFA (the Association of Financial Advisers)
• FPA (the Financial Planning Association)
• Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Small
Business Kelly O'Dwyer
• Ashley Pattinson, Russell Collins, MDRT
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all