Sterling Publishing's digital title for risk specialists, Risk Adviser, has launched its first podcast.
Journalist Scott Hodder, a strong advocate for the risk advice community, catches up with the principal of Perera Crowther Financial Services, Sam Perera.
The conversation covers the Life Insurance Framework and why some detail seems still to be lacking around what constitutes a churning or a lapse. Sam also provides some insight into how he runs his business and some of the things that he will be looking to accomplish in 2016.
In this episode:
• The Life Insurance Framework
• What is a 'churn' and what is a 'lapse'?
• Transitioning to a sustainable remuneration model
• Acquiring new clients
• Sam's top tip for 2016
Also mentioned in this episode:
• AFA (the Association of Financial Advisers)
• FPA (the Financial Planning Association)
• Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Small
Business Kelly O'Dwyer
• Ashley Pattinson, Russell Collins, MDRT
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all