XPlan customiser Enzumo has struck a partnership deal with IOOF Alliances to provide its XPlan customised solutions and e-learning management systems to IOOF's network of 150 self-licensed financial planners.
According to a statement on the ASX, the partnership forms the cornerstone of a plan to expand into the independently-licensed financial planning market.
"The self-licensed financial planning market is continuing to grow strongly as financial planners look to position themselves independently in the FoFA environment," the statement said.
Enzumo has indicated it is in discussions with a number of licensee support firms, with a view to establishing similar partnerships and will provide an update to the market in the "coming weeks".
"We view the sector as a very scalable growth opportunity," said Enzumo chief executive Andrew Rawlinson, "and we believe our customised XPlan configuration tools and services will add significant value for both self- licensed financial planners and licensee support firms respectively."
Enzumo is an independent XPlan customisation provider. IOOF Alliances supports a community of self-licensed, boutique and aligned planning practices.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all