XPlan customiser Enzumo has struck a partnership deal with IOOF Alliances to provide its XPlan customised solutions and e-learning management systems to IOOF's network of 150 self-licensed financial planners.
According to a statement on the ASX, the partnership forms the cornerstone of a plan to expand into the independently-licensed financial planning market.
"The self-licensed financial planning market is continuing to grow strongly as financial planners look to position themselves independently in the FoFA environment," the statement said.
Enzumo has indicated it is in discussions with a number of licensee support firms, with a view to establishing similar partnerships and will provide an update to the market in the "coming weeks".
"We view the sector as a very scalable growth opportunity," said Enzumo chief executive Andrew Rawlinson, "and we believe our customised XPlan configuration tools and services will add significant value for both self- licensed financial planners and licensee support firms respectively."
Enzumo is an independent XPlan customisation provider. IOOF Alliances supports a community of self-licensed, boutique and aligned planning practices.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all