Non-institutionally-aligned dealer group Sentry has made a number of changes to its operational and management structure, announcing four new business divisions.
In a statement, Sentry Group announced a restructure of its business, including the establishment of four core divisions – business development, business solutions, compliance and corporate services.
Sentry chief executive and chairman Murray Hills said, "The financial services industry is rapidly changing and the changes to our business structure will capitalise on the opportunities that this dynamic environment will present in the years ahead."
According to the statement, Daniel Parry has been named as head of business development and chief investment officer; David Newman as head of business solutions and executive director; Hanna Abdullah as head of compliance and CRO; and Bryan Hills as head of corporate services and executive director.
"These changes position Sentry to deliver on our strategy and to provide services and support for our advisers that will assist them increase productivity, efficiency and client engagement," Mr Hills said.
The business will also undergo rebranding and is set to launch a new website within two weeks, he added.
"Although Sentry has successfully weathered the challenges of change and capitalised on the opportunities, there are still many more to come," Mr Hills said.
"I am confident that the new structure together with a very experienced executive team will make Sentry a strong industry leader and brand driving profitable business growth and adviser value over time."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all