TAL has set up a series of meeting rooms across five capital cities in Australia for advisers to use for client meetings.
TAL's general manager of retail distribution, Niall McConville, said establishing the meeting rooms – called the Risk Office Hub – is an adviser-driven initiative.
"This represents exactly what talscommitment.com.au is designed to do – continue our support of advisers in the best ways possible," Mr McConville said.
"A positive first impression goes a long way to building a trusting relationship between an adviser and their client and we can help by providing our professional offices around the country to help them create that positive impression."
Located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, the offices are equipped with conference phones, web-cameras and LCD screen facilities.
"There are many reasons why an adviser might need a professional office to conduct a client meeting, such as travelling interstate to visit a client or where a coffee shop isn't the best place for very personal and private conversations," Mr McConville said.
"We encourage all advisers to continue to go onto the talscommitment.com.au and provide ideas, feedback, comments and insights. It's a collaborative relationship and we will continue to deliver on these initiatives," he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:31Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:31Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 10:31ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- view all