AdviserLogic has made it easier for its users to access investment transaction data, after adding the data feeds of both Praemium and OpenMarkets to its software.
The software provider's head of product development, Daniel Gara, said the data integration reinforces the company's commitment to making the software "flexible" and "easy to use" for advisers.
"Having their clients' investment portfolio data appear automatically and daily in their AdviserLogic accounts will improve the efficiency of their practice – no need to manually input data," Mr Gara told ifa's sister publication, Adviser Innovation.
Advisers will be able to access investment transaction data, allowing them to provide portfolio reporting, analyse asset allocation and determine portfolio valuation, he said.
Mr Gara said AdviserLogic will also continue to enhance its offerings, and is currently working on several investment and insurance feeds.
OpenMarkets chief executive Rick Klink said, "As an innovation-focused broker, we're constantly looking at ways we can help advisers provide a better service to their clients and our integration with AdviserLogic is a key part in delivering on this."
Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian also noted the significance of data integration.
"It is an important step in our efforts to increase the utility of the Praemium platform and deliver efficiency benefits for our mutual clients," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all