AdviserLogic has made it easier for its users to access investment transaction data, after adding the data feeds of both Praemium and OpenMarkets to its software.
The software provider's head of product development, Daniel Gara, said the data integration reinforces the company's commitment to making the software "flexible" and "easy to use" for advisers.
"Having their clients' investment portfolio data appear automatically and daily in their AdviserLogic accounts will improve the efficiency of their practice – no need to manually input data," Mr Gara told ifa's sister publication, Adviser Innovation.
Advisers will be able to access investment transaction data, allowing them to provide portfolio reporting, analyse asset allocation and determine portfolio valuation, he said.
Mr Gara said AdviserLogic will also continue to enhance its offerings, and is currently working on several investment and insurance feeds.
OpenMarkets chief executive Rick Klink said, "As an innovation-focused broker, we're constantly looking at ways we can help advisers provide a better service to their clients and our integration with AdviserLogic is a key part in delivering on this."
Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian also noted the significance of data integration.
"It is an important step in our efforts to increase the utility of the Praemium platform and deliver efficiency benefits for our mutual clients," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018Former BT exec joins mortgage and financial advice groupBy Reporter
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- view all