AdviserLogic has made it easier for its users to access investment transaction data, after adding the data feeds of both Praemium and OpenMarkets to its software.
The software provider's head of product development, Daniel Gara, said the data integration reinforces the company's commitment to making the software "flexible" and "easy to use" for advisers.
"Having their clients' investment portfolio data appear automatically and daily in their AdviserLogic accounts will improve the efficiency of their practice – no need to manually input data," Mr Gara told ifa's sister publication, Adviser Innovation.
Advisers will be able to access investment transaction data, allowing them to provide portfolio reporting, analyse asset allocation and determine portfolio valuation, he said.
Mr Gara said AdviserLogic will also continue to enhance its offerings, and is currently working on several investment and insurance feeds.
OpenMarkets chief executive Rick Klink said, "As an innovation-focused broker, we're constantly looking at ways we can help advisers provide a better service to their clients and our integration with AdviserLogic is a key part in delivering on this."
Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian also noted the significance of data integration.
"It is an important step in our efforts to increase the utility of the Praemium platform and deliver efficiency benefits for our mutual clients," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all