NAB Wealth has appointed Charles Smith as a new business growth manager for strategic alliances and growth, as the wealth manager looks to ramp up its advice network.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Smith was a key accounts manager for wealth and third-party distribution with ING Direct.
Mr Smith was also former head of aligned licensee business growth with ANZ Wealth from October 2012 to October 2013, according to his LinkedIn profile.
According to NAB Wealth's advice partnerships general manager, Ross Barnwell, it is "vital" for the business to continue to grow its adviser network and give more Australians the opportunity to seek quality financial advice.
"The advice landscape is changing and we need to ensure we continue to deliver a valued and enduring experience for both advisers and consumers," he said.
"We aim to be the licensee partner of choice based on our ability to support our businesses through better technology, practical customer insights, and a culture of innovation, and I have no doubt Charles will play an integral role in the evolution of our business."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all