Pimco has launched a new digital platform aimed at Australian financial advisers, institutions and investors.
The platform will allow Australian investors and financial planners to access Pimco's thought leadership material, client resources and investment solutions.
Pimco's head of Australia and New Zealand, Adrian Stewart, said the "fully integrated" platform will provide users with greater access to Pimco's global and local investment solutions, intellectual capital and investment analysis.
"In an evolving market, investors are increasingly looking for relevant, timely and smart information to help them reach their long-term investment objectives," Mr Stewart said.
The new platform has been a "multi-year global effort" and "underscores Pimco's commitment to the Australian and New Zealand institutional market", according to a statement.
"We have significantly expanded our focus on the retail segment through building out our local team, expanding on the educational tools and resources that we offer to our clients to help maximise the value they deliver to their clients," Mr Stewart said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- 17 Jul 2018Infocus makes two senior appointmentsBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Jul 2018Fitzpatricks appoints new CFOBy Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018Clients to benefit from commission ban: PollBy Killian Plastow
- view all