Pimco has launched a new digital platform aimed at Australian financial advisers, institutions and investors.
The platform will allow Australian investors and financial planners to access Pimco's thought leadership material, client resources and investment solutions.
Pimco's head of Australia and New Zealand, Adrian Stewart, said the "fully integrated" platform will provide users with greater access to Pimco's global and local investment solutions, intellectual capital and investment analysis.
"In an evolving market, investors are increasingly looking for relevant, timely and smart information to help them reach their long-term investment objectives," Mr Stewart said.
The new platform has been a "multi-year global effort" and "underscores Pimco's commitment to the Australian and New Zealand institutional market", according to a statement.
"We have significantly expanded our focus on the retail segment through building out our local team, expanding on the educational tools and resources that we offer to our clients to help maximise the value they deliver to their clients," Mr Stewart said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all