Pimco has launched a new digital platform aimed at Australian financial advisers, institutions and investors.
The platform will allow Australian investors and financial planners to access Pimco's thought leadership material, client resources and investment solutions.
Pimco's head of Australia and New Zealand, Adrian Stewart, said the "fully integrated" platform will provide users with greater access to Pimco's global and local investment solutions, intellectual capital and investment analysis.
"In an evolving market, investors are increasingly looking for relevant, timely and smart information to help them reach their long-term investment objectives," Mr Stewart said.
The new platform has been a "multi-year global effort" and "underscores Pimco's commitment to the Australian and New Zealand institutional market", according to a statement.
"We have significantly expanded our focus on the retail segment through building out our local team, expanding on the educational tools and resources that we offer to our clients to help maximise the value they deliver to their clients," Mr Stewart said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all