Pimco has launched a new digital platform aimed at Australian financial advisers, institutions and investors.
The platform will allow Australian investors and financial planners to access Pimco's thought leadership material, client resources and investment solutions.
Pimco's head of Australia and New Zealand, Adrian Stewart, said the "fully integrated" platform will provide users with greater access to Pimco's global and local investment solutions, intellectual capital and investment analysis.
"In an evolving market, investors are increasingly looking for relevant, timely and smart information to help them reach their long-term investment objectives," Mr Stewart said.
The new platform has been a "multi-year global effort" and "underscores Pimco's commitment to the Australian and New Zealand institutional market", according to a statement.
"We have significantly expanded our focus on the retail segment through building out our local team, expanding on the educational tools and resources that we offer to our clients to help maximise the value they deliver to their clients," Mr Stewart said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all