Non-institutional dealer group MyPlanner Australia has released an online fact-finding tool which advisers and accountants across its network will be able to use with their clients.
According to the group, the "100 per cent cloud-based" tool can be used from any tablet device, desktop or laptop computer and will allow documents and images to be uploaded and saved into a PDF file.
"A risk profile questionnaire has been built into the system which will encourage portfolio construction conversations and risk tolerance levels," a statement from MyPlanner said.
"The client is [also] able to request advice in specific areas as they work through the fact find.
"Once submitted, the PDF fact find and all attachments are emailed directly to both you as the representative and the client," the statement said.
"Online authorities and signatures have been approved by compliance and are all captured electronically."
MyPlanner further highlighted that information submitted using the fact-finding tool is domiciled on servers in Australia using the "highest levels of security".
The dealer group is having the tool integrated with software providers, it added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all