Non-institutional dealer group MyPlanner Australia has released an online fact-finding tool which advisers and accountants across its network will be able to use with their clients.
According to the group, the "100 per cent cloud-based" tool can be used from any tablet device, desktop or laptop computer and will allow documents and images to be uploaded and saved into a PDF file.
"A risk profile questionnaire has been built into the system which will encourage portfolio construction conversations and risk tolerance levels," a statement from MyPlanner said.
"The client is [also] able to request advice in specific areas as they work through the fact find.
"Once submitted, the PDF fact find and all attachments are emailed directly to both you as the representative and the client," the statement said.
"Online authorities and signatures have been approved by compliance and are all captured electronically."
MyPlanner further highlighted that information submitted using the fact-finding tool is domiciled on servers in Australia using the "highest levels of security".
The dealer group is having the tool integrated with software providers, it added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all