The FPA has named John Molnar from ipac South Australia as the winner of the 2015 FPA Financial Planner AFP of the Year Award.
Mr Molnar was recognised for demonstrating best practice in financial planning, achieving superior client outcomes and contributing to the local community.
At the age of 29, he has more than 10 years of experience working in financial services. Mr Molnar specialises in providing sophisticated financial planning strategies as well as educating his clients about their financial affairs.
FPA chief executive Mark Rantall said: "John has received this award because he upholds high professional and ethical standards, which means living up to the expectations of our profession, acting in the best interests of clients and providing the highest quality of financial advice."
"The FPA has long advocated higher standards of education and professionalism in financial planning, and part of that process is to recognise the achievements of our members. That's why it's such a pleasure to present this award to John," he said.
The FPA has also named Natalie Cross of Griffith University as FPA University Student of the Year and Sunitha Chamala from BDO as the winner of the Gwen Fletcher Memorial Award.
Ms Cross was chosen for her strong potential in the areas of accounting, banking and finance while Ms Chamala was honored for being the highest achieving student in the CFP Certification Program.
"Both are outstanding award recipients who will help lead their generation of professional financial planners to new heights of community recognition and respect," Mr Rantall said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:14Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all