The FPA has named John Molnar from ipac South Australia as the winner of the 2015 FPA Financial Planner AFP of the Year Award.
Mr Molnar was recognised for demonstrating best practice in financial planning, achieving superior client outcomes and contributing to the local community.
At the age of 29, he has more than 10 years of experience working in financial services. Mr Molnar specialises in providing sophisticated financial planning strategies as well as educating his clients about their financial affairs.
FPA chief executive Mark Rantall said: "John has received this award because he upholds high professional and ethical standards, which means living up to the expectations of our profession, acting in the best interests of clients and providing the highest quality of financial advice."
"The FPA has long advocated higher standards of education and professionalism in financial planning, and part of that process is to recognise the achievements of our members. That's why it's such a pleasure to present this award to John," he said.
The FPA has also named Natalie Cross of Griffith University as FPA University Student of the Year and Sunitha Chamala from BDO as the winner of the Gwen Fletcher Memorial Award.
Ms Cross was chosen for her strong potential in the areas of accounting, banking and finance while Ms Chamala was honored for being the highest achieving student in the CFP Certification Program.
"Both are outstanding award recipients who will help lead their generation of professional financial planners to new heights of community recognition and respect," Mr Rantall said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all