NAB's private wealth arm JBWere has made three senior appointments across its advice, products and markets and operations teams.
Effective 23 November 2015, Neville Azzopardi, a former national head of markets for UBS Australia, will join JB Were as the new general manager of advice.
The company has also named HSBC Asia vice-president of equities, Ariane Barker, as the general manager of products and markets.
Gerrik Gratz will become the new head of operations and strategic delivery. Prior to taking up the new role, Mr Gratz led the investment service business as well as having responsibility for strategic planning.
Commenting on the appointments, JB Were chief executive Justin Greiner said they will "further enable JB Were to focus on client experience", and the growth and development of the business.
"The industry is changing, advice needs are changing, and as a result we are seeing a significant shift in the way businesses operate," he said.
"As a business, it is important to set ourselves up for ongoing success in a way that allows us to be flexible, innovative and dynamic.
"We want to deliver on our mission to build a world-class private wealth business, and I have no doubt that these appointments will build on the resources and personnel we currently have to help us achieve this goal," Mr Greiner said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- view all