Non-aligned licensee Madison Financial Group has appointed a new national practice development manager, following 20 per cent growth in its adviser numbers in the past year.
Jaime Johns joins Madison from non-aligned licensee Capstone Financial Planning where she held a national business manager role and implemented strategic and operational decisions to develop the company's financial planning practices and increase its product lines, according to a statement by Madison.
Ms Johns also has held senior roles with Bendigo Adelaide Bank and One Path, the statement said.
Madison Financial Group general manager Giulio Russo said, "the demographics of our adviser network have changed significantly during the past couple of years, with a number of entrepreneurial and start-up ventures joining us".
"This has meant the demands on our services have also changed. This was reflected in our recent benchmarking survey where advisers indicated they wanted more support on business coaching and practice management than previously," Mr Russo said.
"Jaime has extensive experience in these areas and will be a valuable addition to our team."
Mr Russo added that Madison is set to undergo more significant changes to continue to attract new advisers while supporting the needs of its existing advisers.
"The focus in 2016 will be to source 'best of breed' solutions around software support, approved products and managed accounts," he said.
"We will still be offering advisers choice but in a more efficient manner."
Madison Financial Group has 88 advisers across 50 practices and manages more than $3.5 billion in funds under advice as well as $70 million in in-force risk premiums, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- view all