Platform provider Decimal Software has announced its chief executive officer for Australia and New Zealand has stepped down after one year with the company.
Carolyn Colley will continue to act as an adviser to Decimal for strategic business development until 31 December, according to a statement by Decimal.
"The board and Decimal team thank Carolyn for her contribution over the past year which has seen the successful implementation of the first in market automated 'robo-advice' platform for enterprises, raising the profile of Decimal and helping build a large active pipeline of opportunities across key elements," the company said.
"We thank Carolyn for her passion, commitment and support for the business."
According to Ms Colley's LinkedIn profile, she joined Decimal in November 2014. Previously, she was head of personal banking at Macquarie Group and chief operating officer of wealth management for St George Bank.
Ms Colley also held positions at Asgard, BT Financial and KPMG.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all