A Papua New Guinea financial services provider has taken up Financial Synergy's Acurity platform for its members.
Kina Investment and Superannuation Services (KISS) has begun providing a range of new services through the platform, including a new front-end website and a fully-transactional mobile app for members, according to a joint statement.
KISS general manager Adam Fenech said, "We confirmed through a detailed assessment process the Financial Synergy Acurity platform was ideal with its automation capabilities and modules that enable us to meet our service delivery goals.
"Our priorities have included being able to deliver greater levels of administrative efficiency, reduced risk and greater confidence for our clients while at the same time improving access and services for members."
KISS has opted for the latest version of the Acurity platform, which is intended to streamline administration, provide greater and more immediate access to information, cross-promote services and respond to rapid changes in the market, the statement said.
Financial Synergy chief executive Stephen Mackley said, "This is a really unique implementation, not only from a geographic perspective but also from the competitive aspect.
"KISS now has the ability to tailor the Acurity platform to continue to differentiate the fund's administration capabilities, combined with a fully transactional website and app offering for members, which means a premium service in a greatly reduced business environment."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all