OnPay, a cloud-based revenue management system for advisers, has appointed a former Rubik manger to the role of operations manager.
Kaz Farnell will be responsible for further product enhancement and for transitioning new clients to the OnPay platform, the company said in a statement.
Ms Farnell brings to the role a wealth of experience in the field of commissions and revenue management software, and was previously managing Easy Dealer and Easy Brokerage products at Rubik Financial, the statement said.
The appointment comes a month after AdviserLogic added OnPay capabilities for its users.
OnPay product manager Gundeep Sidhu said, "We are very fortunate to attract a talent of Kaz's calibre and we are sure our clients will benefit from her extensive knowledge and experience."
OnPay was launched in May 2015 with the aim of helping Australian licensees and advisers process fee and revenue data, generate informative reports and metrics, and distribute income regularly, the statement said.
"It is very exciting to come on board with OnPay and help further develop and enhance this fantastic new software," Ms Farnell said.
"Our aim is to simplify the remuneration process and to provide our clients with concise business reporting and ease of use."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all