OnPay, a cloud-based revenue management system for advisers, has appointed a former Rubik manger to the role of operations manager.
Kaz Farnell will be responsible for further product enhancement and for transitioning new clients to the OnPay platform, the company said in a statement.
Ms Farnell brings to the role a wealth of experience in the field of commissions and revenue management software, and was previously managing Easy Dealer and Easy Brokerage products at Rubik Financial, the statement said.
The appointment comes a month after AdviserLogic added OnPay capabilities for its users.
OnPay product manager Gundeep Sidhu said, "We are very fortunate to attract a talent of Kaz's calibre and we are sure our clients will benefit from her extensive knowledge and experience."
OnPay was launched in May 2015 with the aim of helping Australian licensees and advisers process fee and revenue data, generate informative reports and metrics, and distribute income regularly, the statement said.
"It is very exciting to come on board with OnPay and help further develop and enhance this fantastic new software," Ms Farnell said.
"Our aim is to simplify the remuneration process and to provide our clients with concise business reporting and ease of use."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all