OnPay, a cloud-based revenue management system for advisers, has appointed a former Rubik manger to the role of operations manager.
Kaz Farnell will be responsible for further product enhancement and for transitioning new clients to the OnPay platform, the company said in a statement.
Ms Farnell brings to the role a wealth of experience in the field of commissions and revenue management software, and was previously managing Easy Dealer and Easy Brokerage products at Rubik Financial, the statement said.
The appointment comes a month after AdviserLogic added OnPay capabilities for its users.
OnPay product manager Gundeep Sidhu said, "We are very fortunate to attract a talent of Kaz's calibre and we are sure our clients will benefit from her extensive knowledge and experience."
OnPay was launched in May 2015 with the aim of helping Australian licensees and advisers process fee and revenue data, generate informative reports and metrics, and distribute income regularly, the statement said.
"It is very exciting to come on board with OnPay and help further develop and enhance this fantastic new software," Ms Farnell said.
"Our aim is to simplify the remuneration process and to provide our clients with concise business reporting and ease of use."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Software integration aims for advice efficiencyBy Reporter
- view all