OnPay, a cloud-based revenue management system for advisers, has appointed a former Rubik manger to the role of operations manager.
Kaz Farnell will be responsible for further product enhancement and for transitioning new clients to the OnPay platform, the company said in a statement.
Ms Farnell brings to the role a wealth of experience in the field of commissions and revenue management software, and was previously managing Easy Dealer and Easy Brokerage products at Rubik Financial, the statement said.
The appointment comes a month after AdviserLogic added OnPay capabilities for its users.
OnPay product manager Gundeep Sidhu said, "We are very fortunate to attract a talent of Kaz's calibre and we are sure our clients will benefit from her extensive knowledge and experience."
OnPay was launched in May 2015 with the aim of helping Australian licensees and advisers process fee and revenue data, generate informative reports and metrics, and distribute income regularly, the statement said.
"It is very exciting to come on board with OnPay and help further develop and enhance this fantastic new software," Ms Farnell said.
"Our aim is to simplify the remuneration process and to provide our clients with concise business reporting and ease of use."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all