IOOF-aligned dealer group Lonsdale Financial Group has recognised the hard work of advisers across its network, presenting a number of awards during its annual conference.
Announcing the winners during its Lonsdale and IOOF Alliances Annual Conference recently, the dealer group named NSW-based advice business WCA Financial Planning as Practice of the Year.
Lonsdale also named Troy McPhee of Parramatta-based advice practice Adviser FP the winner of the Adviser of the Year Award.
Bentley Zeus of Orange, NSW took out the New Practice of the Year title.
Victoria-based advice practice Acceptance Financial Planning was recognised with the Excellence in Risk Award, while Sinclair Wilson Investment Services was named Dealer Association of the Year.
"These awards recognise the hard work of our planners throughout the year and are particularly significant in the year of our 30th anniversary," Lonsdale chief executive Mark Stephen said.
"We are delighted for this year's award winners and congratulate them on their achievements."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all