IOOF-aligned dealer group Lonsdale Financial Group has recognised the hard work of advisers across its network, presenting a number of awards during its annual conference.
Announcing the winners during its Lonsdale and IOOF Alliances Annual Conference recently, the dealer group named NSW-based advice business WCA Financial Planning as Practice of the Year.
Lonsdale also named Troy McPhee of Parramatta-based advice practice Adviser FP the winner of the Adviser of the Year Award.
Bentley Zeus of Orange, NSW took out the New Practice of the Year title.
Victoria-based advice practice Acceptance Financial Planning was recognised with the Excellence in Risk Award, while Sinclair Wilson Investment Services was named Dealer Association of the Year.
"These awards recognise the hard work of our planners throughout the year and are particularly significant in the year of our 30th anniversary," Lonsdale chief executive Mark Stephen said.
"We are delighted for this year's award winners and congratulate them on their achievements."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all