IOOF-aligned dealer group Lonsdale Financial Group has recognised the hard work of advisers across its network, presenting a number of awards during its annual conference.
Announcing the winners during its Lonsdale and IOOF Alliances Annual Conference recently, the dealer group named NSW-based advice business WCA Financial Planning as Practice of the Year.
Lonsdale also named Troy McPhee of Parramatta-based advice practice Adviser FP the winner of the Adviser of the Year Award.
Bentley Zeus of Orange, NSW took out the New Practice of the Year title.
Victoria-based advice practice Acceptance Financial Planning was recognised with the Excellence in Risk Award, while Sinclair Wilson Investment Services was named Dealer Association of the Year.
"These awards recognise the hard work of our planners throughout the year and are particularly significant in the year of our 30th anniversary," Lonsdale chief executive Mark Stephen said.
"We are delighted for this year's award winners and congratulate them on their achievements."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all