IOOF-aligned dealer group Lonsdale Financial Group has recognised the hard work of advisers across its network, presenting a number of awards during its annual conference.
Announcing the winners during its Lonsdale and IOOF Alliances Annual Conference recently, the dealer group named NSW-based advice business WCA Financial Planning as Practice of the Year.
Lonsdale also named Troy McPhee of Parramatta-based advice practice Adviser FP the winner of the Adviser of the Year Award.
Bentley Zeus of Orange, NSW took out the New Practice of the Year title.
Victoria-based advice practice Acceptance Financial Planning was recognised with the Excellence in Risk Award, while Sinclair Wilson Investment Services was named Dealer Association of the Year.
"These awards recognise the hard work of our planners throughout the year and are particularly significant in the year of our 30th anniversary," Lonsdale chief executive Mark Stephen said.
"We are delighted for this year's award winners and congratulate them on their achievements."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all