IOOF-aligned dealer group Lonsdale Financial Group has recognised the hard work of advisers across its network, presenting a number of awards during its annual conference.
Announcing the winners during its Lonsdale and IOOF Alliances Annual Conference recently, the dealer group named NSW-based advice business WCA Financial Planning as Practice of the Year.
Lonsdale also named Troy McPhee of Parramatta-based advice practice Adviser FP the winner of the Adviser of the Year Award.
Bentley Zeus of Orange, NSW took out the New Practice of the Year title.
Victoria-based advice practice Acceptance Financial Planning was recognised with the Excellence in Risk Award, while Sinclair Wilson Investment Services was named Dealer Association of the Year.
"These awards recognise the hard work of our planners throughout the year and are particularly significant in the year of our 30th anniversary," Lonsdale chief executive Mark Stephen said.
"We are delighted for this year's award winners and congratulate them on their achievements."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all