Financial Synergy has announced it will add big data functionality to its Acurity platform as the company prepares for continued growth.
In a statement, the superannuation and investment software provider said the addition of big data is in an effort to improve fund efficiency and online member engagement.
Financial Synergy chief executive Stephen Mackley said: "We are excited to confirm big data is now a part of our offering and we continue to build out our flagship platform to help existing customers, plus those new to the Financial Synergy [group]."
Outlining its growth strategy, Financial Synergy has also increased its research and development team and consultancy team.
"Financial Synergy remains committed to resourcing all of our projects with a balance in headcount and skill level and this has seen us expand both numbers and ensure we have a wide range of experience levels available," Mr Mackley said.
The company reported that its Acurity platform added two million additional member accounts during 2015, increasing funds under management by $150 billion.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all