Financial Synergy has announced it will add big data functionality to its Acurity platform as the company prepares for continued growth.
In a statement, the superannuation and investment software provider said the addition of big data is in an effort to improve fund efficiency and online member engagement.
Financial Synergy chief executive Stephen Mackley said: "We are excited to confirm big data is now a part of our offering and we continue to build out our flagship platform to help existing customers, plus those new to the Financial Synergy [group]."
Outlining its growth strategy, Financial Synergy has also increased its research and development team and consultancy team.
"Financial Synergy remains committed to resourcing all of our projects with a balance in headcount and skill level and this has seen us expand both numbers and ensure we have a wide range of experience levels available," Mr Mackley said.
The company reported that its Acurity platform added two million additional member accounts during 2015, increasing funds under management by $150 billion.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all