Van Eck Australia has announced that its Market Vectors MSCI World ex Australia Quality (QUAL) ETF has been added to BT's SuperWrap and Asgard Super platforms.
Managing director of Van Eck Australia, Arian Neiron, said QUAL has been generating a "great deal of investor interest".
"The growth reflects strong demand by Australian investors for investment opportunities in quality international equities, a trend we believe will continue into 2016," he said.
According to Van Eck Australia, the ETF gives investors access to a portfolio of 300 quality international companies via a single ASX trade.
The companies that are included are based on an analysis by MSCI of three "key fundamentals" – high return on equity, stable year-on-year earning and low financial leverage.
"By only including companies based on MSCI's Quality fundamentals, this ETF gives investors a portfolio of international equities with historically strong performance and defensive characteristics," Mr Neiron said.
"QUAL also gives Australian investors exposure to sectors where opportunities are limited if they only invest locally, such as information technology and healthcare. The ETF includes companies such as Google, Roche, Apple and Johnson and Johnson.
"With a management fee of 0.40 per cent per annum, advisers are attracted to QUAL's easily understood and low cost investment strategy," he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all