Bombora-aligned risk specialist practice MBS Insurance has increased its adviser team with the appointment of two new advisers.
MBS Insurance partner Kris Mason said Chris Mackenzie and Brent McCullough have become authorised representatives within the business after having originally joined the risk advice practice as paraplanners.
Mr Mackenzie and Mr McCullough joined the Sydney-based practice three years ago.
"As partners, we are committed to developing our people, mentoring and passing on business and life skills to the next generation – in other words, we lead by example," Mr Mason said.
"We put our staff and advisers first in order to ensure that our clients are first – so no misfits and a cultural fit are our key employment criteria," he said.
MBS Insurance was previously licensed through life insurer TAL's dealer group, Affinia, leaving to join Wayne Handley's specialist risk advice dealer group Bombora in July 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all