Bombora-aligned risk specialist practice MBS Insurance has increased its adviser team with the appointment of two new advisers.
MBS Insurance partner Kris Mason said Chris Mackenzie and Brent McCullough have become authorised representatives within the business after having originally joined the risk advice practice as paraplanners.
Mr Mackenzie and Mr McCullough joined the Sydney-based practice three years ago.
"As partners, we are committed to developing our people, mentoring and passing on business and life skills to the next generation – in other words, we lead by example," Mr Mason said.
"We put our staff and advisers first in order to ensure that our clients are first – so no misfits and a cultural fit are our key employment criteria," he said.
MBS Insurance was previously licensed through life insurer TAL's dealer group, Affinia, leaving to join Wayne Handley's specialist risk advice dealer group Bombora in July 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all