Bombora-aligned risk specialist practice MBS Insurance has increased its adviser team with the appointment of two new advisers.
MBS Insurance partner Kris Mason said Chris Mackenzie and Brent McCullough have become authorised representatives within the business after having originally joined the risk advice practice as paraplanners.
Mr Mackenzie and Mr McCullough joined the Sydney-based practice three years ago.
"As partners, we are committed to developing our people, mentoring and passing on business and life skills to the next generation – in other words, we lead by example," Mr Mason said.
"We put our staff and advisers first in order to ensure that our clients are first – so no misfits and a cultural fit are our key employment criteria," he said.
MBS Insurance was previously licensed through life insurer TAL's dealer group, Affinia, leaving to join Wayne Handley's specialist risk advice dealer group Bombora in July 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all