IOOF-owned dealer group Consultum Financial Advisers has recognised the hard work of advisers within its network, presenting several awards during its annual conference in October.
Mike Batten of Queensland-based practice Batten Financial Services won the 2015 Adviser of the Year Award, while Victoria-based advice business Next Step Financial Strategies clinched the Practice of the Year Award.
Simon Lu and Christian Egan of Sydney-based practice BFF Financial were also recognised for their efforts with the 2015 Rising Star Award, as was Chris Turner of Victoria-based Winston Turner Financial Planning with the High Achiever Adviser Award.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2018Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Oct 2018Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- view all