IOOF-owned dealer group Consultum Financial Advisers has recognised the hard work of advisers within its network, presenting several awards during its annual conference in October.
Mike Batten of Queensland-based practice Batten Financial Services won the 2015 Adviser of the Year Award, while Victoria-based advice business Next Step Financial Strategies clinched the Practice of the Year Award.
Simon Lu and Christian Egan of Sydney-based practice BFF Financial were also recognised for their efforts with the 2015 Rising Star Award, as was Chris Turner of Victoria-based Winston Turner Financial Planning with the High Achiever Adviser Award.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all