IOOF-owned dealer group Consultum Financial Advisers has recognised the hard work of advisers within its network, presenting several awards during its annual conference in October.
Mike Batten of Queensland-based practice Batten Financial Services won the 2015 Adviser of the Year Award, while Victoria-based advice business Next Step Financial Strategies clinched the Practice of the Year Award.
Simon Lu and Christian Egan of Sydney-based practice BFF Financial were also recognised for their efforts with the 2015 Rising Star Award, as was Chris Turner of Victoria-based Winston Turner Financial Planning with the High Achiever Adviser Award.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Storm litigator mulls AMP class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all