IOOF-owned dealer group Consultum Financial Advisers has recognised the hard work of advisers within its network, presenting several awards during its annual conference in October.
Mike Batten of Queensland-based practice Batten Financial Services won the 2015 Adviser of the Year Award, while Victoria-based advice business Next Step Financial Strategies clinched the Practice of the Year Award.
Simon Lu and Christian Egan of Sydney-based practice BFF Financial were also recognised for their efforts with the 2015 Rising Star Award, as was Chris Turner of Victoria-based Winston Turner Financial Planning with the High Achiever Adviser Award.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all