IOOF-owned dealer group Consultum Financial Advisers has recognised the hard work of advisers within its network, presenting several awards during its annual conference in October.
Mike Batten of Queensland-based practice Batten Financial Services won the 2015 Adviser of the Year Award, while Victoria-based advice business Next Step Financial Strategies clinched the Practice of the Year Award.
Simon Lu and Christian Egan of Sydney-based practice BFF Financial were also recognised for their efforts with the 2015 Rising Star Award, as was Chris Turner of Victoria-based Winston Turner Financial Planning with the High Achiever Adviser Award.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all