Fortnum Financial Group has appointed former managing director of Shadforth Financial Group Tony Fenning as a non-executive director.
At the same time, Fortnum has also announced that Mr Fenning's son, Matthew Fenning, has joined Sydney-based Fortnum principal practice Fortuity Strategic Advisors as a director and financial adviser.
Matthew Fenning joins the non-aligned dealer group's practice from AMP Financial Planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all