Fortnum Financial Group has appointed former managing director of Shadforth Financial Group Tony Fenning as a non-executive director.
At the same time, Fortnum has also announced that Mr Fenning's son, Matthew Fenning, has joined Sydney-based Fortnum principal practice Fortuity Strategic Advisors as a director and financial adviser.
Matthew Fenning joins the non-aligned dealer group's practice from AMP Financial Planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all