Fortnum Financial Group has appointed former managing director of Shadforth Financial Group Tony Fenning as a non-executive director.
At the same time, Fortnum has also announced that Mr Fenning's son, Matthew Fenning, has joined Sydney-based Fortnum principal practice Fortuity Strategic Advisors as a director and financial adviser.
Matthew Fenning joins the non-aligned dealer group's practice from AMP Financial Planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all