Fortnum Financial Group has appointed former managing director of Shadforth Financial Group Tony Fenning as a non-executive director.
At the same time, Fortnum has also announced that Mr Fenning's son, Matthew Fenning, has joined Sydney-based Fortnum principal practice Fortuity Strategic Advisors as a director and financial adviser.
Matthew Fenning joins the non-aligned dealer group's practice from AMP Financial Planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:19AMP names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 21 Aug 2018Government releases 2018 financial literacy strategyBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2018Momentum Media names new ifa editorBy Reporter
- 10:00Corporate raider lobs ‘opportunistic’ bid for advice groupBy James Mitchell
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- view all