Fortnum Financial Group has appointed former managing director of Shadforth Financial Group Tony Fenning as a non-executive director.
At the same time, Fortnum has also announced that Mr Fenning's son, Matthew Fenning, has joined Sydney-based Fortnum principal practice Fortuity Strategic Advisors as a director and financial adviser.
Matthew Fenning joins the non-aligned dealer group's practice from AMP Financial Planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all