The former boss of ANZ-owned Millennium 3 has taken up a key role at a large New Zealand financial services and life insurance company.
Richard Klipin has been appointed chief distribution officer with Sovereign Assurance Company, based in Auckland. He starts in his new role on 9 November.
Mr Klipin recently departed Millennium 3 Financial Services – where he served for three years as chief executive – following a restructure of the business.
"I had the privilege of leading Millennium 3 on a journey of transformation and leadership succession," he said.
"I'm proud of the progress we made as we transformed the business, culture and community of Millennium 3 and set up a platform for growth in a challenging environment.
"Millennium 3 is a fantastic business with some of the best advisers and most evolved business models in the country," Mr Klipin said.
"It was a pleasure to work closely with so many of them and I wish them and the business well in their future endeavours."
In a statement, Sovereign Assurance was described as New Zealand's largest life insurer, with 29 per cent market share of in-force premiums.
"Sovereign Assurance is leading change and innovation in the New Zealand insurance industry by growing the market, making a more meaningful difference to the lives of customers and achieving greater impact in the community," Mr Klipin said.
"It's a fantastic opportunity to be part of their leadership team, driving transformation and growth within the New Zealand financial services market."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all