The AFA has appointed former Netwealth Advice Group head of operations Roz Kaye to the newly created role of member services manager.
Starting in November, Ms Kaye will be responsible for delivering member services and support to the association’s membership growth.
AFA general manager of member services, partnerships and campus Nick Hakes said over the past 12 months the association has grown by over 40 per cent and there is a need to expand its team to support this growth.
“Roz brings an incredible passion for and knowledge of the financial advice profession,” Mr Hakes said.
AFA chief executive Brad Fox said Ms Kaye’s appointment follows a restructure of the AFA leadership team.
“We recently appointed Samantha Clarke to the newly created role of general manager, policy, professionalism and marketing, and refocused the role of Nick Hakes to general manager, member services, partnerships and campus AFA,” he said.
“With the focus still on professionalism and regulatory reform, there is no doubt members are experiencing challenging times. Despite these headwinds we have positioned the AFA for the future and will continue to work towards our vision of great advice for more Australians,” he said.
**Correction** In an earlier version of this story, Ms Kaye was referred to as the former head of operations for Netwealth. This was incorrect. Ms Kaye was actually the former head of operations for Netwealth Advice Group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 08:51ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 08:46CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 08:43ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 04:08Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- view all