Sterling Publishing, the publisher of ifa, has been chosen by the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) to relaunch the association's media brand Public Accountant.
The new partnership will see Sterling Publishing work closely with the IPA to manage the editorial, sales, production, printing and distribution of the IPA's bi-monthly journal Public Accountant.
Sterling will also handle the editorial, sales, digital development and strategy for the IPA's online 'hub' www.pubacct.org.au.
Alex Whitlock, group publisher of Sterling, described the IPA as a "respected and established" organisation that shares many of the same values as Sterling.
"In partnering the IPA I'm confident in our collective ability to increase member engagement but also help promote the IPA to a wider audience of related professionals and stakeholders," Mr Whitlock said.
IPA chief executive Andrew Conway said the selection of Sterling was the culmination of a competitive tender process.
"We welcome the new relationship with Sterling and look forward to working with the company to help energise the way we connect and communicate with our members, the SME sector and stakeholders," Mr Conway said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- view all