Sterling Publishing, the publisher of ifa, has been chosen by the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) to relaunch the association's media brand Public Accountant.
The new partnership will see Sterling Publishing work closely with the IPA to manage the editorial, sales, production, printing and distribution of the IPA's bi-monthly journal Public Accountant.
Sterling will also handle the editorial, sales, digital development and strategy for the IPA's online 'hub' www.pubacct.org.au.
Alex Whitlock, group publisher of Sterling, described the IPA as a "respected and established" organisation that shares many of the same values as Sterling.
"In partnering the IPA I'm confident in our collective ability to increase member engagement but also help promote the IPA to a wider audience of related professionals and stakeholders," Mr Whitlock said.
IPA chief executive Andrew Conway said the selection of Sterling was the culmination of a competitive tender process.
"We welcome the new relationship with Sterling and look forward to working with the company to help energise the way we connect and communicate with our members, the SME sector and stakeholders," Mr Conway said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all