Non-institutional platform provider Netwealth has released a set of enhanced reporting options, online international trading across 11 global exchanges and further functional enhancements to its managed account service.
The new features have been developed to drive efficiency for advisers and help them better engage with their clients, Netwealth said in a statement.
At the same time Netwealth has begun to pilot an integrated service which allows advisers to establish new accounts utilising electronic signatures that can be executed in the adviser's office or on a client's computer, tablet or mobile phone.
This announcement follows the release of last quarter's results which highlights continued strong growth across the group with net flows in excess of $350 million and the establishment of its third private-label managed account.
Total funds under management in the group has grown to $7.73 billion despite market volatility.
Commenting on the new features Matt Heine, joint managing director, said: "Today's release, and our ongoing development roadmap, is fundamentally based on feedback from our clients, market conditions and importantly global trends in portfolio and client management.
"We believe our client feedback loop, and ability to prioritise items in an agile environment enables us to constantly deploy features that are market leading but more importantly useful and beneficial for our clients. As a result we also have a number of other really exciting initiatives due by year end."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all