Platform provider Netwealth has launched its third private label since August, this time with a non-aligned advice firm located on the NSW Central Coast.
The new offer will be made available exclusively to advisers and clients of HNW Planning, with plans already underway to expand the available managed account options to include a specifically defensive income-producing managed account.
Commenting on the launch, Matt Heine, joint managing director of Netwealth, said: "We are delighted to be able to further strengthen our relationship with HNW Planning, who will now provide their advisers and clients with access to a fully integrated managed account option on the Netwealth platform."
HNW Planning sees the Netwealth Managed Account Models as component parts of AFS-level Model Portfolios that also use LICs, ETFs and other cost-efficient investments accessed through the main Netwealth platform.
HNW Planning's Robert Cumming said: "Technology that enhances adviser relationships with clients is key to HNW's vision and the efficient delivery of services. HNW has invested heavily in its own Adviser Portal that avoids dependencies and acts as an enabler of innovation."
"It has been a straightforward and efficient process working with Netwealth, a service provider that understands what small businesses require and can leverage their significant internal resources. The Netwealth technology communicates really well with our in-house Adviser Portal, which provides outstanding efficiencies for us and our advisers, including streamlined SOA production, review processing, activity and fee tracking that ties into FDS production and it allows direct client communications on Managed Model adjustments."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all