UBS Asset Management has become the latest fund manager to launch its funds onto the ASX's mFund settlement service, adding 11 core funds.
Direct investors will now have access to UBS investment styles across all major asset classes.
"We are excited to add 11 of our core funds onto the mFunds settlement service," said Alistair Dunne, head of wholesale sales, UBS Asset Management.
"The mFund settlement service will not only open the door to a greater audience of financial planners and retail investors, but will also benefit these investor groups by offering them direct access to a broad array of our investment funds. Both single and multi-asset class funds will be offered on mFund, improving ease of investment to a diverse, broad and growing range of managed funds."
UBS announced that it had joined mFund in February this year.
In a statement issued at the time, ASX manager of wealth management services Chan Arambewela said the inclusion of UBS Securities would extend the access of mFunds to a “greater audience” of financial planners and retail investors.
The funds to be added to the mFund settlement service include:
1. UBS Australian Small Companies Fund
2. UBS Microcap Fund
3. UBS HALO Australian Share Fund
4. UBS Australian Bond Fund
5. UBS Diversified Credit Fund
6. UBS Diversified Fixed Income Fund
7. UBS Tactical Beta Fund – Balanced
8. UBS Tactical Beta Fund – Growth
9. UBS Tactical Beta Fund - Conservative
10. UBS Clarion Global Property Securities Fund
11. UBS Property Securities Fund
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all