South Australian financial advice practice Enva has expanded both locally and interstate, with three financial advisers, including a former Synchron adviser, joining the business.
Sunshine Coast-based and Synchron-aligned risk specialist adviser Richard Monroe will join Enva by merging his business LFC Financial into the Enva brand.
Also joining the Enva brand is Sunshine Coast-based investment specialist Anthony Read of BT-aligned practice Lateral Wealth Management.
South Australia-based adviser Joel Davis will also join Enva from another local advice practice.
The advice practice will also bring mortgage broking in-house, with Serafina Tané joining the business to offer lending services.
Enva co-managing director Michael Baragwanath said the business has "worked very hard" to ensure the appropriate systems and marketing are in place to support a "high rate of growth".
"Enva's objective is to be an "advice brand" and we believe that working with Charter allows us to focus on being our best," he said.
"Maintaining separation between licensing, research and advice allows us to leverage our licensee's investments in technology and grow lean."
Enva co-managing director Darren Farley said the "high rate of movement" between advice businesses and dealer groups" indicates that something is wrong" with the way advisers engage with an employer or partner.
"We had to think differently to attract high quality people," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all