Endeavour Securities has struck a white label deal for OneVue's newly-released Luminous platform for support of its superannuation fund and IDPS offering.
Endeavour Securities is owned by the Linchpin Group which is associated with five AFSLs, including Beacon Financial Group.
Linchpin's involvement with these five AFLSs includes a combined adviser force of 200 authorised representatives which currently supports the Endeavour Superannuation fund.
According to Linchpin executive director Ian Williams, the Endeavour solution was developed to provide advisers with a "market leading solution" enabling clients to have a "genuine product choice".
He added that the move to OneVue's Luminous platform will take the group to the "next level of functionality and support for advisers and new clients" outside its existing network.
Commenting on the deal, OneVue chief executive Connie Mckeage said the company is "pleased" to be able to assist the group and its advisers.
"Endeavour will be able to offer advisers the kind of functionality, interactivity and transparency that more advisers and their clients are seeking from platform solutions," she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all