Endeavour Securities has struck a white label deal for OneVue's newly-released Luminous platform for support of its superannuation fund and IDPS offering.
Endeavour Securities is owned by the Linchpin Group which is associated with five AFSLs, including Beacon Financial Group.
Linchpin's involvement with these five AFLSs includes a combined adviser force of 200 authorised representatives which currently supports the Endeavour Superannuation fund.
According to Linchpin executive director Ian Williams, the Endeavour solution was developed to provide advisers with a "market leading solution" enabling clients to have a "genuine product choice".
He added that the move to OneVue's Luminous platform will take the group to the "next level of functionality and support for advisers and new clients" outside its existing network.
Commenting on the deal, OneVue chief executive Connie Mckeage said the company is "pleased" to be able to assist the group and its advisers.
"Endeavour will be able to offer advisers the kind of functionality, interactivity and transparency that more advisers and their clients are seeking from platform solutions," she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all