Endeavour Securities has struck a white label deal for OneVue's newly-released Luminous platform for support of its superannuation fund and IDPS offering.
Endeavour Securities is owned by the Linchpin Group which is associated with five AFSLs, including Beacon Financial Group.
Linchpin's involvement with these five AFLSs includes a combined adviser force of 200 authorised representatives which currently supports the Endeavour Superannuation fund.
According to Linchpin executive director Ian Williams, the Endeavour solution was developed to provide advisers with a "market leading solution" enabling clients to have a "genuine product choice".
He added that the move to OneVue's Luminous platform will take the group to the "next level of functionality and support for advisers and new clients" outside its existing network.
Commenting on the deal, OneVue chief executive Connie Mckeage said the company is "pleased" to be able to assist the group and its advisers.
"Endeavour will be able to offer advisers the kind of functionality, interactivity and transparency that more advisers and their clients are seeking from platform solutions," she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all