DomaCom has been awarded a "best disruptive product" accolade for introducing a new way in which people can invest in housing in Australia, the company said in a statement.
At the Afiniation Showcase Awards recently, DomaCom's Fractional Property Investment platform was recognised as the product with the "most disruptive effect on the current market and participants", the statement said.
"I am very pleased to have the disruptive nature of the DomaCom Fractional Property Investment platform recognised by winning the Afiniation Showcase Disrupter Award," said DomaCom's chief executive, Arthur Naoumidis.
"Our objective in creating DomaCom was to make property more easily available and affordable to investors by eliminating the need to buy a whole property."
Marc Evans, Afiniation co-founder and head judge, said, "The winner of the disruption category is going to change the way that the financial markets work, moving forward.
"We felt that DomaCom really is a new way to invest in the Australian property market and that this new innovation will fundamentally disrupt the way people can invest in housing in Australia."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all