Former Macquarie head of risk advice Patrick Dieter has been appointed to ASX-listed accounting and financial advice group Findex, as the new head of risk and corporate benefits.
Prior to taking up the new role, Mr Dieter worked with Macquarie Bank for six years before departing from his position as head of insurance advice and paraplanning in August 2015.
Before joining Macquarie, Mr Dieter worked with AMP dealer group Hillross as national risk manager.
Commenting on the appointment, Findex chief of adviser services Michael Wilkins said the company is "delighted to secure" Mr Dieter's services.
"Patrick has an outstanding record in risk advice and corporate benefits," Mr Wilkins said.
"Findex businesses enjoy an industry leading position in their commitment to commission-free risk products and Patrick will play an important role in ensuring the potential of this business stream is realised for the benefit of clients and the enterprise.
"Patrick will also be responsible for reviewing and growing our corporate benefits offering across the group, building on his experience with Macquarie's first salaried advice channel," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all