Former Macquarie head of risk advice Patrick Dieter has been appointed to ASX-listed accounting and financial advice group Findex, as the new head of risk and corporate benefits.
Prior to taking up the new role, Mr Dieter worked with Macquarie Bank for six years before departing from his position as head of insurance advice and paraplanning in August 2015.
Before joining Macquarie, Mr Dieter worked with AMP dealer group Hillross as national risk manager.
Commenting on the appointment, Findex chief of adviser services Michael Wilkins said the company is "delighted to secure" Mr Dieter's services.
"Patrick has an outstanding record in risk advice and corporate benefits," Mr Wilkins said.
"Findex businesses enjoy an industry leading position in their commitment to commission-free risk products and Patrick will play an important role in ensuring the potential of this business stream is realised for the benefit of clients and the enterprise.
"Patrick will also be responsible for reviewing and growing our corporate benefits offering across the group, building on his experience with Macquarie's first salaried advice channel," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all