The corporate regulator has cancelled the AFSL of wholesale service provider Dunfo Capital.
Dunfo Capital's AFSL has been cancelled because the provider failed to comply with a number of its obligations as a licensee, an ASIC-issued statement said.
"In February 2015 ASIC suspended Dunfo Capital's AFS licence for six months in order to provide Dunfo Capital with an opportunity to meet its legal obligations and licence conditions," the statement said.
However, the regulator stated that the firm failed to demonstrate compliance with these requirements and the cancellation of its licence was therefore effective from 28 August 2015.
The firm is also known as Eagle Aetos Capital and has previously been known by names including GSM Financial Group, Forbes Treasure Capital and Forbes Capital.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all