Sunsuper has appointed a former ANZ-aligned manager to its newly-created role of business development manager to support the fund's retail distribution strategy.
Mark Stubbings was previously senior national manager, practice management, for ANZ-owned Millennium3 Financial Services. He also held roles at PIS, CommInsure, ANZ, the Tower Group in New Zealand and currently sits on the AFA's national conference committee.
In his new role, Mr Stubbings will be based in Sunsuper's Brisbane office and will oversee business development opportunities nationally, according to a statement by Sunsuper.
"Mark's appointment reinforces the message to financial advisers that Sunsuper is a serious player in retail distribution, as our people capabilities give us a competitive edge to showcase our highly rated products to them," said Sunsuper's retail distribution and advice national manager, Anne Fuchs.
"Mark has extensive and trusted relationships within the financial adviser marketplace across Australia.
"Mark will be responsible for growing Sunsuper's membership and funds under management via external financial advisers and ensuring that Sunsuper is at the top of advisers' recommended list when they're advising their client on superannuation and retirement products," Ms Fuchs said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all