Sunsuper has appointed a former ANZ-aligned manager to its newly-created role of business development manager to support the fund's retail distribution strategy.
Mark Stubbings was previously senior national manager, practice management, for ANZ-owned Millennium3 Financial Services. He also held roles at PIS, CommInsure, ANZ, the Tower Group in New Zealand and currently sits on the AFA's national conference committee.
In his new role, Mr Stubbings will be based in Sunsuper's Brisbane office and will oversee business development opportunities nationally, according to a statement by Sunsuper.
"Mark's appointment reinforces the message to financial advisers that Sunsuper is a serious player in retail distribution, as our people capabilities give us a competitive edge to showcase our highly rated products to them," said Sunsuper's retail distribution and advice national manager, Anne Fuchs.
"Mark has extensive and trusted relationships within the financial adviser marketplace across Australia.
"Mark will be responsible for growing Sunsuper's membership and funds under management via external financial advisers and ensuring that Sunsuper is at the top of advisers' recommended list when they're advising their client on superannuation and retirement products," Ms Fuchs said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all