BT has appointed two new senior product managers to its life insurance team, with both of them joining from CommInsure.
Former CommInsure executive manager of retail advice Jeffrey Scott has been appointed to the role of senior product manager (development).
Also joining BT’s life insurance business is former CommInsure national technical manager Peter Rushbrook who is set to take on the role of senior product manager (IFA).
Having worked in the industry for 20 years, Mr Scott has experience across product development, strategy design and implementation, regulatory reform and business management, a statement from BT said.
BT added that Mr Rushbrook has over 15 years’ experience in the industry, having worked across product development, research, financial planning and business management.
Commenting on Mr Scott and Mr Rushbrook’s appointments, BT national manager of life insurance products Scott Moffitt said the business is “delighted” to welcome them both to the team.
"With strong knowledge of life insurance distribution and an understanding of customer needs, Jeffrey and Peter will be instrumental to the product team's delivery of customer-centric solutions,” Mr Moffitt said.
"Their appointments will further strengthen our highly innovative and successful product team,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all