BT has appointed two new senior product managers to its life insurance team, with both of them joining from CommInsure.
Former CommInsure executive manager of retail advice Jeffrey Scott has been appointed to the role of senior product manager (development).
Also joining BT’s life insurance business is former CommInsure national technical manager Peter Rushbrook who is set to take on the role of senior product manager (IFA).
Having worked in the industry for 20 years, Mr Scott has experience across product development, strategy design and implementation, regulatory reform and business management, a statement from BT said.
BT added that Mr Rushbrook has over 15 years’ experience in the industry, having worked across product development, research, financial planning and business management.
Commenting on Mr Scott and Mr Rushbrook’s appointments, BT national manager of life insurance products Scott Moffitt said the business is “delighted” to welcome them both to the team.
"With strong knowledge of life insurance distribution and an understanding of customer needs, Jeffrey and Peter will be instrumental to the product team's delivery of customer-centric solutions,” Mr Moffitt said.
"Their appointments will further strengthen our highly innovative and successful product team,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all