BT has appointed two new senior product managers to its life insurance team, with both of them joining from CommInsure.
Former CommInsure executive manager of retail advice Jeffrey Scott has been appointed to the role of senior product manager (development).
Also joining BT’s life insurance business is former CommInsure national technical manager Peter Rushbrook who is set to take on the role of senior product manager (IFA).
Having worked in the industry for 20 years, Mr Scott has experience across product development, strategy design and implementation, regulatory reform and business management, a statement from BT said.
BT added that Mr Rushbrook has over 15 years’ experience in the industry, having worked across product development, research, financial planning and business management.
Commenting on Mr Scott and Mr Rushbrook’s appointments, BT national manager of life insurance products Scott Moffitt said the business is “delighted” to welcome them both to the team.
"With strong knowledge of life insurance distribution and an understanding of customer needs, Jeffrey and Peter will be instrumental to the product team's delivery of customer-centric solutions,” Mr Moffitt said.
"Their appointments will further strengthen our highly innovative and successful product team,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all