Spring Financial Group and DomaCom have teamed up to offer multi-property residential portfolios through DomaCom' s fractional investment platform.
According to DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis, the partnership with Spring FG will allow financial advisers to offer a direct property solution to their clients with "immediate diversification" across multiple properties, developers and locations.
"The multi-property portfolios prepared by Spring Financial Group are available for as little as $10,000, giving the investor exposure to up to five properties in different geographic locations," a joint statement from DomaCom and Spring FG said.
"An investment of $100,000 gives the investor exposure to up to 15 properties in different geographic locations.
"The model portfolios offered in this first tranche comprise a total of around $25 million of high-quality inner-city Melbourne and Brisbane residential assets developed by Australia's leading public and private company developers," the statement said.
Commenting on the offering, Spring FG chief executive Keith Cullen said this is the first time a diversified portfolio of property has been made available to investors in the same way as a model portfolio of equities might be offered.
Both Mr Cullen and Mr Naoumidis said the scheme is not a crowdfunding one but a registered managed investment one.
The partnership follows Spring FG's recent approval of the DomaCom platform on its approved product list.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all