Asset management business State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) has launched the SPDR MSCI World Quality Mix Fund on the ASX.
According to SSGA, the fund will track the MSCI World Quality Index, providing investors with access to an "equally weighted combination of three factor indexes".
"We are delighted to launch our new SPDR ETF for clients in Australia," SSGA Asia Pacific, senior vice president and head of the intermediary business group, James MacNevin said.
"An allocation to a Quality Mix ETF can be made as either a supplementary or complementary decision to a standard market-cap weighted mandate, depending on the investor's factor conviction, constraints and style.
"We're now making access to this strategy easier for investors through the form of an ETF, gaining exposure and diversification in one simple trade," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all