Asset management business State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) has launched the SPDR MSCI World Quality Mix Fund on the ASX.
According to SSGA, the fund will track the MSCI World Quality Index, providing investors with access to an "equally weighted combination of three factor indexes".
"We are delighted to launch our new SPDR ETF for clients in Australia," SSGA Asia Pacific, senior vice president and head of the intermediary business group, James MacNevin said.
"An allocation to a Quality Mix ETF can be made as either a supplementary or complementary decision to a standard market-cap weighted mandate, depending on the investor's factor conviction, constraints and style.
"We're now making access to this strategy easier for investors through the form of an ETF, gaining exposure and diversification in one simple trade," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all