Asset management business State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) has launched the SPDR MSCI World Quality Mix Fund on the ASX.
According to SSGA, the fund will track the MSCI World Quality Index, providing investors with access to an "equally weighted combination of three factor indexes".
"We are delighted to launch our new SPDR ETF for clients in Australia," SSGA Asia Pacific, senior vice president and head of the intermediary business group, James MacNevin said.
"An allocation to a Quality Mix ETF can be made as either a supplementary or complementary decision to a standard market-cap weighted mandate, depending on the investor's factor conviction, constraints and style.
"We're now making access to this strategy easier for investors through the form of an ETF, gaining exposure and diversification in one simple trade," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:58Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all