Asset management business State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) has launched the SPDR MSCI World Quality Mix Fund on the ASX.
According to SSGA, the fund will track the MSCI World Quality Index, providing investors with access to an "equally weighted combination of three factor indexes".
"We are delighted to launch our new SPDR ETF for clients in Australia," SSGA Asia Pacific, senior vice president and head of the intermediary business group, James MacNevin said.
"An allocation to a Quality Mix ETF can be made as either a supplementary or complementary decision to a standard market-cap weighted mandate, depending on the investor's factor conviction, constraints and style.
"We're now making access to this strategy easier for investors through the form of an ETF, gaining exposure and diversification in one simple trade," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all