Asset management business State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) has launched the SPDR MSCI World Quality Mix Fund on the ASX.
According to SSGA, the fund will track the MSCI World Quality Index, providing investors with access to an "equally weighted combination of three factor indexes".
"We are delighted to launch our new SPDR ETF for clients in Australia," SSGA Asia Pacific, senior vice president and head of the intermediary business group, James MacNevin said.
"An allocation to a Quality Mix ETF can be made as either a supplementary or complementary decision to a standard market-cap weighted mandate, depending on the investor's factor conviction, constraints and style.
"We're now making access to this strategy easier for investors through the form of an ETF, gaining exposure and diversification in one simple trade," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all