Zurich Financial Services Australia's Emerging Markets Equity Fund has received its first rating from research house Lonsec.
According to Zurich, a report from Lonsec noted its fund – the strategy of which is managed by US-based investment manager Wells Capital (WellsCap) Investments – introduces defensive characteristics while seeking companies that offer both attractive dividend yields and long-term growth opportunities.
The report also points out WellsCap has a "significant level of experience... investing in emerging markets", Zurich said.
National investment sales manager for Zurich, Linda Stangherlin, said the company is "pleased to see the fund reach this important milestone".
"To be able to add the WellsCap Emerging Markets capability to the strong pedigree of managers in Zurich's Investments line up is a true reflection of Zurich's strength and experience as an investment specialist," she said.
The fund is currently available through direct wholesale with Zurich and IOOF's range of platforms.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all