Zurich Financial Services Australia's Emerging Markets Equity Fund has received its first rating from research house Lonsec.
According to Zurich, a report from Lonsec noted its fund – the strategy of which is managed by US-based investment manager Wells Capital (WellsCap) Investments – introduces defensive characteristics while seeking companies that offer both attractive dividend yields and long-term growth opportunities.
The report also points out WellsCap has a "significant level of experience... investing in emerging markets", Zurich said.
National investment sales manager for Zurich, Linda Stangherlin, said the company is "pleased to see the fund reach this important milestone".
"To be able to add the WellsCap Emerging Markets capability to the strong pedigree of managers in Zurich's Investments line up is a true reflection of Zurich's strength and experience as an investment specialist," she said.
The fund is currently available through direct wholesale with Zurich and IOOF's range of platforms.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all