Zurich Financial Services Australia's Emerging Markets Equity Fund has received its first rating from research house Lonsec.
According to Zurich, a report from Lonsec noted its fund – the strategy of which is managed by US-based investment manager Wells Capital (WellsCap) Investments – introduces defensive characteristics while seeking companies that offer both attractive dividend yields and long-term growth opportunities.
The report also points out WellsCap has a "significant level of experience... investing in emerging markets", Zurich said.
National investment sales manager for Zurich, Linda Stangherlin, said the company is "pleased to see the fund reach this important milestone".
"To be able to add the WellsCap Emerging Markets capability to the strong pedigree of managers in Zurich's Investments line up is a true reflection of Zurich's strength and experience as an investment specialist," she said.
The fund is currently available through direct wholesale with Zurich and IOOF's range of platforms.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all