Zurich Financial Services Australia's Emerging Markets Equity Fund has received its first rating from research house Lonsec.
According to Zurich, a report from Lonsec noted its fund – the strategy of which is managed by US-based investment manager Wells Capital (WellsCap) Investments – introduces defensive characteristics while seeking companies that offer both attractive dividend yields and long-term growth opportunities.
The report also points out WellsCap has a "significant level of experience... investing in emerging markets", Zurich said.
National investment sales manager for Zurich, Linda Stangherlin, said the company is "pleased to see the fund reach this important milestone".
"To be able to add the WellsCap Emerging Markets capability to the strong pedigree of managers in Zurich's Investments line up is a true reflection of Zurich's strength and experience as an investment specialist," she said.
The fund is currently available through direct wholesale with Zurich and IOOF's range of platforms.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- view all