Zurich Financial Services Australia's Emerging Markets Equity Fund has received its first rating from research house Lonsec.
According to Zurich, a report from Lonsec noted its fund – the strategy of which is managed by US-based investment manager Wells Capital (WellsCap) Investments – introduces defensive characteristics while seeking companies that offer both attractive dividend yields and long-term growth opportunities.
The report also points out WellsCap has a "significant level of experience... investing in emerging markets", Zurich said.
National investment sales manager for Zurich, Linda Stangherlin, said the company is "pleased to see the fund reach this important milestone".
"To be able to add the WellsCap Emerging Markets capability to the strong pedigree of managers in Zurich's Investments line up is a true reflection of Zurich's strength and experience as an investment specialist," she said.
The fund is currently available through direct wholesale with Zurich and IOOF's range of platforms.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all