BT Group Licensees (BTGL), including Securitor, BT Select and Licensee Select, has launched a digital learning channel for advisers that allows for more flexibility.
The Learning Channel will provide advisers with education programs that helps "drive a culture and community of learning" according to the group.
The BTGL Learning Channel will digitise professional development days, tailor adviser education programs to their experience levels and increase adviser education while ensuring productivity and managing cost.
The learning framework includes practice management, compliance, technical, insurance and investments and celebrity lessons designed to inspire action. There are currently ten key learning topics and more than 35 educational and leadership videos on the site.
Commenting on the platform Phil Butterworth, general manager of group licensees, BT Financial Group (BTFG said: "We want to set and challenge what is possible in the advice industry and this means being innovative in areas such as education and learning which are key platforms in the professionalism of our advisers and of our industry."
BT Group Licensee's head of licensee development, Annick Donat was the key architect behind the BTGL Learning Channel.
"This new learning framework enables our advisers and broader support teams to access this tool in their own time versus the advice industry dictating a time," she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all