BT Group Licensees (BTGL), including Securitor, BT Select and Licensee Select, has launched a digital learning channel for advisers that allows for more flexibility.
The Learning Channel will provide advisers with education programs that helps "drive a culture and community of learning" according to the group.
The BTGL Learning Channel will digitise professional development days, tailor adviser education programs to their experience levels and increase adviser education while ensuring productivity and managing cost.
The learning framework includes practice management, compliance, technical, insurance and investments and celebrity lessons designed to inspire action. There are currently ten key learning topics and more than 35 educational and leadership videos on the site.
Commenting on the platform Phil Butterworth, general manager of group licensees, BT Financial Group (BTFG said: "We want to set and challenge what is possible in the advice industry and this means being innovative in areas such as education and learning which are key platforms in the professionalism of our advisers and of our industry."
BT Group Licensee's head of licensee development, Annick Donat was the key architect behind the BTGL Learning Channel.
"This new learning framework enables our advisers and broader support teams to access this tool in their own time versus the advice industry dictating a time," she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all