AdviserLogic has made it easier for financial advisers to connect with their clients when out of the office, launching a new mobile app.
The app was designed to allow advisers to directly access their clients' information from their mobile or tablet, said AdviserLogic head of development Daniel Gara.
"Once loaded, it operates like any other mobile app – there's no worrying about passwords or loading," Mr Gara said.
The app enables advisers to easily contact their clients; phone numbers are easily accessible through the client record. Client addresses are also linked to Google Maps.
"The app also has a diary function, meaning advisers can check these details while out of the office and can also make new appointments," said Mr Gara.
"Our iPad/tablet app is good for when you are sitting in front of a client, but the phone app is the best choice for accessing contact details while out and about," he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all