AdviserLogic has made it easier for financial advisers to connect with their clients when out of the office, launching a new mobile app.
The app was designed to allow advisers to directly access their clients' information from their mobile or tablet, said AdviserLogic head of development Daniel Gara.
"Once loaded, it operates like any other mobile app – there's no worrying about passwords or loading," Mr Gara said.
The app enables advisers to easily contact their clients; phone numbers are easily accessible through the client record. Client addresses are also linked to Google Maps.
"The app also has a diary function, meaning advisers can check these details while out of the office and can also make new appointments," said Mr Gara.
"Our iPad/tablet app is good for when you are sitting in front of a client, but the phone app is the best choice for accessing contact details while out and about," he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all