AdviserLogic has made it easier for financial advisers to connect with their clients when out of the office, launching a new mobile app.
The app was designed to allow advisers to directly access their clients' information from their mobile or tablet, said AdviserLogic head of development Daniel Gara.
"Once loaded, it operates like any other mobile app – there's no worrying about passwords or loading," Mr Gara said.
The app enables advisers to easily contact their clients; phone numbers are easily accessible through the client record. Client addresses are also linked to Google Maps.
"The app also has a diary function, meaning advisers can check these details while out of the office and can also make new appointments," said Mr Gara.
"Our iPad/tablet app is good for when you are sitting in front of a client, but the phone app is the best choice for accessing contact details while out and about," he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all