AdviserLogic has made it easier for financial advisers to connect with their clients when out of the office, launching a new mobile app.
The app was designed to allow advisers to directly access their clients' information from their mobile or tablet, said AdviserLogic head of development Daniel Gara.
"Once loaded, it operates like any other mobile app – there's no worrying about passwords or loading," Mr Gara said.
The app enables advisers to easily contact their clients; phone numbers are easily accessible through the client record. Client addresses are also linked to Google Maps.
"The app also has a diary function, meaning advisers can check these details while out of the office and can also make new appointments," said Mr Gara.
"Our iPad/tablet app is good for when you are sitting in front of a client, but the phone app is the best choice for accessing contact details while out and about," he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2017AFA lobbies for transparency in ASIC reviewBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017Elders recruits Tasmanian AMP practiceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Sep 2017AFSL application inquiries up 50%By Killian Plastow
- 18 Sep 2017Hub24 platform adds Aus Unity fundBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Sep 2017Anxiety over education standards unfounded: MentorBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Sep 2017Auscap fund added to BT Wrap platformBy Staff Reporter
- view all