AdviserLogic has made it easier for financial advisers to connect with their clients when out of the office, launching a new mobile app.
The app was designed to allow advisers to directly access their clients' information from their mobile or tablet, said AdviserLogic head of development Daniel Gara.
"Once loaded, it operates like any other mobile app – there's no worrying about passwords or loading," Mr Gara said.
The app enables advisers to easily contact their clients; phone numbers are easily accessible through the client record. Client addresses are also linked to Google Maps.
"The app also has a diary function, meaning advisers can check these details while out of the office and can also make new appointments," said Mr Gara.
"Our iPad/tablet app is good for when you are sitting in front of a client, but the phone app is the best choice for accessing contact details while out and about," he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- view all