GPS Wealth has named Brisbane-based accounting and financial advisory firm Tatnell DLS as the 2015 National Accounting Practice of the Year.
The practice was recognised for its "unswerving commitment to clients" and forward thinking, said GPS Wealth co-founder and director Greg Holman.
"They realise they are the trusted professional adviser to their clients and need to be discussing the need for them to consider their insurance, lending and financial planning requirements," he said.
"Tatnell DLS has become that one-stop shop for all their clients' financial services needs. They are building a very successful and valuable accounting firm away from the traditional model focused on compliance and tax returns. In effect, they leverage the relationship they have with their traditional accounting clients."
Adding to the "one-stop shop" theme, Tatnell DLS partner and co-founder David Le Seur said this award recognises his company's goal to meet all of his clients' needs under one umbrella.
"Our primary focus is to meet our clients' needs and objectives whatever they may be," he said.
"In addition to traditional accountancy and tax-related services, our clients know they can come to us for help structuring their super, investments and retirement income, making sure their wealth is growing, their assets are protected and they have the most competitive loan product."
Tatnell DLS was established in 2001 with the merger of Bradley Tatnell and David Le Sueur's accounting practices. The firm operates under a limited authority from GPS Wealth.
"The fact that GPS Wealth is independently-owned provides our clients with added confidence that the advice we provide is objective, transparent and in their best interests," Mr Le Sueur said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all