Both of Infocus Wealth Management's licensees will have access to Hub24's platform technology after the company struck a deal with the platform provider for a white label of its offering.
Infocus' licensees, Patron Financial Advice and Infocus Securities Australia, are expected to have access to Hub24's platform from this month.
"As part of our focus on providing freedom of choice for advisers, we are pleased to provide access to a broad choice of platforms for advisers and their clients across investments, superannuation, and insurance," Infocus Wealth Management managing director Rod Bristow said.
"With their extensive product offering and leading managed portfolio capability, Hub24 can help us provide the best possible product solutions to our advisers and their clients."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Industry fund makes advice market move with hiresBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ANZ pushes on with wealth sale to IOOFBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Advisers to embrace AI ahead of FASEA codeBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Managed Accounts shakes up senior teamBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all