Both of Infocus Wealth Management's licensees will have access to Hub24's platform technology after the company struck a deal with the platform provider for a white label of its offering.
Infocus' licensees, Patron Financial Advice and Infocus Securities Australia, are expected to have access to Hub24's platform from this month.
"As part of our focus on providing freedom of choice for advisers, we are pleased to provide access to a broad choice of platforms for advisers and their clients across investments, superannuation, and insurance," Infocus Wealth Management managing director Rod Bristow said.
"With their extensive product offering and leading managed portfolio capability, Hub24 can help us provide the best possible product solutions to our advisers and their clients."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all