Both of Infocus Wealth Management's licensees will have access to Hub24's platform technology after the company struck a deal with the platform provider for a white label of its offering.
Infocus' licensees, Patron Financial Advice and Infocus Securities Australia, are expected to have access to Hub24's platform from this month.
"As part of our focus on providing freedom of choice for advisers, we are pleased to provide access to a broad choice of platforms for advisers and their clients across investments, superannuation, and insurance," Infocus Wealth Management managing director Rod Bristow said.
"With their extensive product offering and leading managed portfolio capability, Hub24 can help us provide the best possible product solutions to our advisers and their clients."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all