Both of Infocus Wealth Management's licensees will have access to Hub24's platform technology after the company struck a deal with the platform provider for a white label of its offering.
Infocus' licensees, Patron Financial Advice and Infocus Securities Australia, are expected to have access to Hub24's platform from this month.
"As part of our focus on providing freedom of choice for advisers, we are pleased to provide access to a broad choice of platforms for advisers and their clients across investments, superannuation, and insurance," Infocus Wealth Management managing director Rod Bristow said.
"With their extensive product offering and leading managed portfolio capability, Hub24 can help us provide the best possible product solutions to our advisers and their clients."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all