Both of Infocus Wealth Management's licensees will have access to Hub24's platform technology after the company struck a deal with the platform provider for a white label of its offering.
Infocus' licensees, Patron Financial Advice and Infocus Securities Australia, are expected to have access to Hub24's platform from this month.
"As part of our focus on providing freedom of choice for advisers, we are pleased to provide access to a broad choice of platforms for advisers and their clients across investments, superannuation, and insurance," Infocus Wealth Management managing director Rod Bristow said.
"With their extensive product offering and leading managed portfolio capability, Hub24 can help us provide the best possible product solutions to our advisers and their clients."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017Reinsurer backs ANZ’s OneCare upgradeBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017AIA’s PPPI added to Macquarie WrapBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017Moneysoft partners with goals-based fintechBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017$137m price tag for AFCA, CIO claimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Aug 2017s923A reform white paper launchedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- view all