Hub24 has appointed the co-founder of advice firm Snowball Group as a non-executive director.
Tony McDonald, who was also a former director of the Investment Funds Association of Australia, has been named as non-executive director, effective 1 September 2015.
Hub24 chairman Bruce Higgins said, "Tony McDonald's appointment as non-executive director strengthens the board skills in financial planning, financial services and leadership in wealth management."
Mr McDonald co-founded the financial planning firm Snowball Group in 2000, which merged with Shadforth in 2011 to become ASX-listed company SFG Australia.
"Tony has since been highly active and engaged in consulting to the financial services sector on an ongoing basis and we look forward to his contribution as a director of HUB24," Mr Higgins said.
Mr McDonald has also held positions with Jardine Fleming Holdings (Hong Kong) and Pacific Mutual Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all