Hub24 has appointed the co-founder of advice firm Snowball Group as a non-executive director.
Tony McDonald, who was also a former director of the Investment Funds Association of Australia, has been named as non-executive director, effective 1 September 2015.
Hub24 chairman Bruce Higgins said, "Tony McDonald's appointment as non-executive director strengthens the board skills in financial planning, financial services and leadership in wealth management."
Mr McDonald co-founded the financial planning firm Snowball Group in 2000, which merged with Shadforth in 2011 to become ASX-listed company SFG Australia.
"Tony has since been highly active and engaged in consulting to the financial services sector on an ongoing basis and we look forward to his contribution as a director of HUB24," Mr Higgins said.
Mr McDonald has also held positions with Jardine Fleming Holdings (Hong Kong) and Pacific Mutual Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all