Hub24 has appointed the co-founder of advice firm Snowball Group as a non-executive director.
Tony McDonald, who was also a former director of the Investment Funds Association of Australia, has been named as non-executive director, effective 1 September 2015.
Hub24 chairman Bruce Higgins said, "Tony McDonald's appointment as non-executive director strengthens the board skills in financial planning, financial services and leadership in wealth management."
Mr McDonald co-founded the financial planning firm Snowball Group in 2000, which merged with Shadforth in 2011 to become ASX-listed company SFG Australia.
"Tony has since been highly active and engaged in consulting to the financial services sector on an ongoing basis and we look forward to his contribution as a director of HUB24," Mr Higgins said.
Mr McDonald has also held positions with Jardine Fleming Holdings (Hong Kong) and Pacific Mutual Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all