Hub24 has appointed the co-founder of advice firm Snowball Group as a non-executive director.
Tony McDonald, who was also a former director of the Investment Funds Association of Australia, has been named as non-executive director, effective 1 September 2015.
Hub24 chairman Bruce Higgins said, "Tony McDonald's appointment as non-executive director strengthens the board skills in financial planning, financial services and leadership in wealth management."
Mr McDonald co-founded the financial planning firm Snowball Group in 2000, which merged with Shadforth in 2011 to become ASX-listed company SFG Australia.
"Tony has since been highly active and engaged in consulting to the financial services sector on an ongoing basis and we look forward to his contribution as a director of HUB24," Mr Higgins said.
Mr McDonald has also held positions with Jardine Fleming Holdings (Hong Kong) and Pacific Mutual Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all