Wholly-owned subsidiary of Lonsec, Adviser Network, has appointed a former MLC executive as its new chief executive.
As of yesterday, Adviser Network will be headed by Duncan McPherson.
In his role, Mr McPherson will be responsible for the growth of Adviser Network while also looking to meet the growing advice needs of superannuation members, advisers and consumers.
Prior to heading up Lonsec's advice business, Mr McPherson held a number of roles for MLC Advice Solutions, including head of licensee productivity and development.
"Duncan's expertise lies in his wide ranging experience and capability in the development and implementation of customer led advice models, stakeholder engagement, leadership, as well as strategy and business development," Lonsec joint chief executive Nathan McPhee said.
"His wealth of experience and deep understanding of the financial advice sector makes him well suited for the CEO role and to lead Adviser Network to continued success.
"This appointment of Duncan will position Adviser Network to continue delivering high quality services and advice for our clients," he said.
Launched in 2011, Adviser Network works with a range of clients, including Mine Wealth and Wellbeing, ESSSuper, Intrust Super, Club Plus Super, Mercy Super, Christian Super, Suncorp, Hostplus, NGS Super, QIEC Super, Club Super and Aon.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all