Platform provider OneVue has struck a deal with Sydney-based, non-aligned specialist dealer group Accountable Financial Solutions.
The appointment of OneVue follows the release of Investment Trends' 2015 SMSF Accountant Report, which found simplicity of use and good tax reporting facilities were the two elements most commonly sought by accountants when choosing a platform to manage SMSFs, Accountable said.
Commenting on the deal, Accountable executive director Tony Zulli said the dealer group has been seeking a platform provider that could offer investment and superannuation product solutions tailored to its scalable advice solutions for accountants.
"The majority of accountants in practice have never been authorised under a licence nor had any connection with a platform provider," Mr Zulli said.
"Yet they are interested in having a discussion on how they can offer products and services that are relatively simple and easy to deliver to their clients."
OneVue chief executive Connie Mckeage said the platform will assist Accountable to better support accountants in servicing individuals, SMSFs, trusts, not-for-profits, businesses and family groups.
Accountable's business model is structured to deliver advice, product and training solutions for accountants and tax advisers in a changing regulatory environment, the dealer group said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all