The former head of financial planning for ipac Equity Partners and Genesys has departed AMP and joined NAB as general manager of NAB’s MLC and Garvan advice businesses.
Matthew Fogarty has been appointed to the general manager role.
Mr Fogarty will take up the position following the recent promotion of James Meade to the role of head of partnerships and development.
NAB Wealth Advice Partnerships general manager Ross Barnwell said, "There's a real sense of enthusiasm running through our business at the moment, and we are delighted someone of Matthew's experience is joining the business.
"With more than 20 years of industry experience, Matthew is perfectly placed to lead MLC FP and Garvan – two businesses dedicated to providing quality advice to help grow, manage and protect customers' wealth.
"Our aim is to be the licensee partner of choice based on our ability to support our firms through better technology, practical customer insights, and a culture of innovation, and I have no doubt Matthew will strengthen that position."
Mr Fogarty will commence in the role on 24 August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all