The former head of financial planning for ipac Equity Partners and Genesys has departed AMP and joined NAB as general manager of NAB’s MLC and Garvan advice businesses.
Matthew Fogarty has been appointed to the general manager role.
Mr Fogarty will take up the position following the recent promotion of James Meade to the role of head of partnerships and development.
NAB Wealth Advice Partnerships general manager Ross Barnwell said, "There's a real sense of enthusiasm running through our business at the moment, and we are delighted someone of Matthew's experience is joining the business.
"With more than 20 years of industry experience, Matthew is perfectly placed to lead MLC FP and Garvan – two businesses dedicated to providing quality advice to help grow, manage and protect customers' wealth.
"Our aim is to be the licensee partner of choice based on our ability to support our firms through better technology, practical customer insights, and a culture of innovation, and I have no doubt Matthew will strengthen that position."
Mr Fogarty will commence in the role on 24 August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all