The former head of financial planning for ipac Equity Partners and Genesys has departed AMP and joined NAB as general manager of NAB’s MLC and Garvan advice businesses.
Matthew Fogarty has been appointed to the general manager role.
Mr Fogarty will take up the position following the recent promotion of James Meade to the role of head of partnerships and development.
NAB Wealth Advice Partnerships general manager Ross Barnwell said, "There's a real sense of enthusiasm running through our business at the moment, and we are delighted someone of Matthew's experience is joining the business.
"With more than 20 years of industry experience, Matthew is perfectly placed to lead MLC FP and Garvan – two businesses dedicated to providing quality advice to help grow, manage and protect customers' wealth.
"Our aim is to be the licensee partner of choice based on our ability to support our firms through better technology, practical customer insights, and a culture of innovation, and I have no doubt Matthew will strengthen that position."
Mr Fogarty will commence in the role on 24 August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all