The former head of financial planning for ipac Equity Partners and Genesys has departed AMP and joined NAB as general manager of NAB’s MLC and Garvan advice businesses.
Matthew Fogarty has been appointed to the general manager role.
Mr Fogarty will take up the position following the recent promotion of James Meade to the role of head of partnerships and development.
NAB Wealth Advice Partnerships general manager Ross Barnwell said, "There's a real sense of enthusiasm running through our business at the moment, and we are delighted someone of Matthew's experience is joining the business.
"With more than 20 years of industry experience, Matthew is perfectly placed to lead MLC FP and Garvan – two businesses dedicated to providing quality advice to help grow, manage and protect customers' wealth.
"Our aim is to be the licensee partner of choice based on our ability to support our firms through better technology, practical customer insights, and a culture of innovation, and I have no doubt Matthew will strengthen that position."
Mr Fogarty will commence in the role on 24 August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:14Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all