AMP has appointed a new managing director for the company's Charter Financial Planning and ipac businesses.
Tim Mitchell-Adams has been appointed to the role effective immediately, replacing recently-departed Tim Steele, the former managing director of ipac - who was also the manging director of Genesys - and also exited Charter Financial Planning boss Kevin Stone.
Prior to taking up the role, Mr Mitchell-Adams led AMP's national sales team responsible for servicing the group's advice licensees across platforms, investments, insurance, SMSF and AMP Bank.
"Tim is an excellent leader and is passionate about the delivery of a high quality advice experience for customers," AMP group executive for advice and banking Rob Caprioli said.
"He has developed strong relationships with advisers across Charter and ipac over many years and his focus will be on ensuring high standards of adviser professionalism.
"Both Charter and ipac have a strong reputation for quality financial advice, and under Tim's leadership I look forward to this continuing," Mr Caprioli said.
Mr Mitchell-Adams has been with AXA and AMP since 2001, and had previously held senior roles with Westpac and Asgard Capital Management.
AMP Financial Planning and Hillross continue to be led by Michael Guggenheimer.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all