AMP has appointed a new managing director for the company's Charter Financial Planning and ipac businesses.
Tim Mitchell-Adams has been appointed to the role effective immediately, replacing recently-departed Tim Steele, the former managing director of ipac - who was also the manging director of Genesys - and also exited Charter Financial Planning boss Kevin Stone.
Prior to taking up the role, Mr Mitchell-Adams led AMP's national sales team responsible for servicing the group's advice licensees across platforms, investments, insurance, SMSF and AMP Bank.
"Tim is an excellent leader and is passionate about the delivery of a high quality advice experience for customers," AMP group executive for advice and banking Rob Caprioli said.
"He has developed strong relationships with advisers across Charter and ipac over many years and his focus will be on ensuring high standards of adviser professionalism.
"Both Charter and ipac have a strong reputation for quality financial advice, and under Tim's leadership I look forward to this continuing," Mr Caprioli said.
Mr Mitchell-Adams has been with AXA and AMP since 2001, and had previously held senior roles with Westpac and Asgard Capital Management.
AMP Financial Planning and Hillross continue to be led by Michael Guggenheimer.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all