A former NAB Financial Planning senior adviser will join industry fund Legalsuper as its latest client service manager.
Nathan McCabe joined NAB as a wealth consultant in 2010 and will now cover the Queensland region, working alongside fellow client services manager Colin Kerr.
Mr McCabe's role is to "meet with Legalsuper's members and employers throughout Queensland to help them better understand their superannuation options", according to the Legalsuper website.
Legalsuper chief executive Andrew Proebstl said there is growing member demand for personal contact as well as an 86 per cent growth in the fund's Queensland membership over the past five years.
There are now nine client services managers listed on the website.
Mr McCabe has previously worked at Queensland Treasury Corporation and the Queensland Audit Office.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:21Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- view all