A former NAB Financial Planning senior adviser will join industry fund Legalsuper as its latest client service manager.
Nathan McCabe joined NAB as a wealth consultant in 2010 and will now cover the Queensland region, working alongside fellow client services manager Colin Kerr.
Mr McCabe's role is to "meet with Legalsuper's members and employers throughout Queensland to help them better understand their superannuation options", according to the Legalsuper website.
Legalsuper chief executive Andrew Proebstl said there is growing member demand for personal contact as well as an 86 per cent growth in the fund's Queensland membership over the past five years.
There are now nine client services managers listed on the website.
Mr McCabe has previously worked at Queensland Treasury Corporation and the Queensland Audit Office.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:13Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all