A former NAB Financial Planning senior adviser will join industry fund Legalsuper as its latest client service manager.
Nathan McCabe joined NAB as a wealth consultant in 2010 and will now cover the Queensland region, working alongside fellow client services manager Colin Kerr.
Mr McCabe's role is to "meet with Legalsuper's members and employers throughout Queensland to help them better understand their superannuation options", according to the Legalsuper website.
Legalsuper chief executive Andrew Proebstl said there is growing member demand for personal contact as well as an 86 per cent growth in the fund's Queensland membership over the past five years.
There are now nine client services managers listed on the website.
Mr McCabe has previously worked at Queensland Treasury Corporation and the Queensland Audit Office.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all