A former NAB Financial Planning senior adviser will join industry fund Legalsuper as its latest client service manager.
Nathan McCabe joined NAB as a wealth consultant in 2010 and will now cover the Queensland region, working alongside fellow client services manager Colin Kerr.
Mr McCabe's role is to "meet with Legalsuper's members and employers throughout Queensland to help them better understand their superannuation options", according to the Legalsuper website.
Legalsuper chief executive Andrew Proebstl said there is growing member demand for personal contact as well as an 86 per cent growth in the fund's Queensland membership over the past five years.
There are now nine client services managers listed on the website.
Mr McCabe has previously worked at Queensland Treasury Corporation and the Queensland Audit Office.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all