A former NAB Financial Planning senior adviser will join industry fund Legalsuper as its latest client service manager.
Nathan McCabe joined NAB as a wealth consultant in 2010 and will now cover the Queensland region, working alongside fellow client services manager Colin Kerr.
Mr McCabe's role is to "meet with Legalsuper's members and employers throughout Queensland to help them better understand their superannuation options", according to the Legalsuper website.
Legalsuper chief executive Andrew Proebstl said there is growing member demand for personal contact as well as an 86 per cent growth in the fund's Queensland membership over the past five years.
There are now nine client services managers listed on the website.
Mr McCabe has previously worked at Queensland Treasury Corporation and the Queensland Audit Office.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:30Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 11:26US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 11:30Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all