The Cromwell Phoenix Core Listed Property Fund has now been added to the BT Wrap investment platform.
Cromwell Funds management director Michael Blake said the listing on the BT Wrap platform was "further evidence of increasing demand from investors for the product".
"The fund is proving extremely popular with investors and is now the only way for investors to get access to Phoenix's highly successful, award-winning listed property securities investment team," he said.
According to a statement by Cromwell, the fund primarily focuses on large and medium-cap A-REITs.
It may also invest in a selected range of other assets, including listed property-related securities such as infrastructure, property, developers, property fund managers, international listed property securities, cash and fixed interest, the statement said.
The BT Wrap platform provides investors, via their financial advisers, with access to ASX-listed securities and more than 550 managed funds and term deposits, Cromwell said.
The fund was also recently added to Macquarie Wrap platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all