The Cromwell Phoenix Core Listed Property Fund has now been added to the BT Wrap investment platform.
Cromwell Funds management director Michael Blake said the listing on the BT Wrap platform was "further evidence of increasing demand from investors for the product".
"The fund is proving extremely popular with investors and is now the only way for investors to get access to Phoenix's highly successful, award-winning listed property securities investment team," he said.
According to a statement by Cromwell, the fund primarily focuses on large and medium-cap A-REITs.
It may also invest in a selected range of other assets, including listed property-related securities such as infrastructure, property, developers, property fund managers, international listed property securities, cash and fixed interest, the statement said.
The BT Wrap platform provides investors, via their financial advisers, with access to ASX-listed securities and more than 550 managed funds and term deposits, Cromwell said.
The fund was also recently added to Macquarie Wrap platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all