The Cromwell Phoenix Core Listed Property Fund has now been added to the BT Wrap investment platform.
Cromwell Funds management director Michael Blake said the listing on the BT Wrap platform was "further evidence of increasing demand from investors for the product".
"The fund is proving extremely popular with investors and is now the only way for investors to get access to Phoenix's highly successful, award-winning listed property securities investment team," he said.
According to a statement by Cromwell, the fund primarily focuses on large and medium-cap A-REITs.
It may also invest in a selected range of other assets, including listed property-related securities such as infrastructure, property, developers, property fund managers, international listed property securities, cash and fixed interest, the statement said.
The BT Wrap platform provides investors, via their financial advisers, with access to ASX-listed securities and more than 550 managed funds and term deposits, Cromwell said.
The fund was also recently added to Macquarie Wrap platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all