The Cromwell Phoenix Core Listed Property Fund has now been added to the BT Wrap investment platform.
Cromwell Funds management director Michael Blake said the listing on the BT Wrap platform was "further evidence of increasing demand from investors for the product".
"The fund is proving extremely popular with investors and is now the only way for investors to get access to Phoenix's highly successful, award-winning listed property securities investment team," he said.
According to a statement by Cromwell, the fund primarily focuses on large and medium-cap A-REITs.
It may also invest in a selected range of other assets, including listed property-related securities such as infrastructure, property, developers, property fund managers, international listed property securities, cash and fixed interest, the statement said.
The BT Wrap platform provides investors, via their financial advisers, with access to ASX-listed securities and more than 550 managed funds and term deposits, Cromwell said.
The fund was also recently added to Macquarie Wrap platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- view all