AIA Australia has picked up a well-known risk insurance specialist consultant for the position of distribution strategy manager.
The owner and principal of insurance specialist consultancy firm 19Thirty, Melissa Crawford, joined the life insurer earlier this month, according to Ms Crawford's LinkedIn profile.
Ms Crawford has worked at BT's Securitor, Reinsurance Group of America and held multiple positions at MLC.
In her new role, she will be working with the distribution arm of the insurer "to create leading strategies and tools" in order to help advisers.
Based in Melbourne, Ms Crawford's consultancy practice provided support to businesses, advisers and clients around the areas of risk insurance.
Earlier this year, Ms Crawford worked alongside Zurich in conducting a series of workshops titled 'Cracking the Life Insurance Code'.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all