AIA Australia has picked up a well-known risk insurance specialist consultant for the position of distribution strategy manager.
The owner and principal of insurance specialist consultancy firm 19Thirty, Melissa Crawford, joined the life insurer earlier this month, according to Ms Crawford's LinkedIn profile.
Ms Crawford has worked at BT's Securitor, Reinsurance Group of America and held multiple positions at MLC.
In her new role, she will be working with the distribution arm of the insurer "to create leading strategies and tools" in order to help advisers.
Based in Melbourne, Ms Crawford's consultancy practice provided support to businesses, advisers and clients around the areas of risk insurance.
Earlier this year, Ms Crawford worked alongside Zurich in conducting a series of workshops titled 'Cracking the Life Insurance Code'.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all