Boutique investment firm Instreet Investment has appointed a former Citi financial adviser to its sales team.
Marcus Obermeder will join as sales director, structured investments and wealth management.
Prior to his appointment at Instreet, Obermeder was manager for structured products, investments and wealth management at Citi.
Before that, he was a senior wealth specialist, also at Citi.
"As market demand for structured products matures, especially for bespoke and high-net-worth investor solutions, it will be Marcus' responsibility to strengthen relationships in the wealth management sector, targeting wholesale and sophisticated investors," Instreet managing director George Lucas said.
At the same time, James Poon has been named as head of product development, bringing with him experience from Westpac and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
"In a market that's constantly changing, we apply market knowledge, innovation and intelligence to deliver a suite of relevant structured products to suit the investment climate and investor preferences," Mr Lucas said.
"[Mr Poon] will work closely with our select group of leading international financial institutions to deliver tailored solutions."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all