Insync Funds Management has had its international equities fund added to the investment and superannuation menus of the Macquarie Wrap platform.
Commenting on the addition of the Insync Global Titans Fund to Macquarie's platform, Insync chief investment officer Monik Kotecha said it will greatly assist financial advisers.
"[This will help] advisers wanting greater choice amongst available international managers when increasing the allocation to offshore investment opportunities in client portfolios," Mr Kotecha said.
"The stocks that Insync focuses on are exceptional global businesses with high returns on invested capital, strong free cash flow generation, solid balance sheets and a track record of returning cash to shareholders through growing dividends and/or share buy-backs.
"A key feature of our approach is to invest in exceptional businesses that are benefitting from secular high growth global megatrends which are difficult to gain exposure to via the Australia stock market," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all