Insync Funds Management has had its international equities fund added to the investment and superannuation menus of the Macquarie Wrap platform.
Commenting on the addition of the Insync Global Titans Fund to Macquarie's platform, Insync chief investment officer Monik Kotecha said it will greatly assist financial advisers.
"[This will help] advisers wanting greater choice amongst available international managers when increasing the allocation to offshore investment opportunities in client portfolios," Mr Kotecha said.
"The stocks that Insync focuses on are exceptional global businesses with high returns on invested capital, strong free cash flow generation, solid balance sheets and a track record of returning cash to shareholders through growing dividends and/or share buy-backs.
"A key feature of our approach is to invest in exceptional businesses that are benefitting from secular high growth global megatrends which are difficult to gain exposure to via the Australia stock market," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all