Insync Funds Management has had its international equities fund added to the investment and superannuation menus of the Macquarie Wrap platform.
Commenting on the addition of the Insync Global Titans Fund to Macquarie's platform, Insync chief investment officer Monik Kotecha said it will greatly assist financial advisers.
"[This will help] advisers wanting greater choice amongst available international managers when increasing the allocation to offshore investment opportunities in client portfolios," Mr Kotecha said.
"The stocks that Insync focuses on are exceptional global businesses with high returns on invested capital, strong free cash flow generation, solid balance sheets and a track record of returning cash to shareholders through growing dividends and/or share buy-backs.
"A key feature of our approach is to invest in exceptional businesses that are benefitting from secular high growth global megatrends which are difficult to gain exposure to via the Australia stock market," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all