Insync Funds Management has had its international equities fund added to the investment and superannuation menus of the Macquarie Wrap platform.
Commenting on the addition of the Insync Global Titans Fund to Macquarie's platform, Insync chief investment officer Monik Kotecha said it will greatly assist financial advisers.
"[This will help] advisers wanting greater choice amongst available international managers when increasing the allocation to offshore investment opportunities in client portfolios," Mr Kotecha said.
"The stocks that Insync focuses on are exceptional global businesses with high returns on invested capital, strong free cash flow generation, solid balance sheets and a track record of returning cash to shareholders through growing dividends and/or share buy-backs.
"A key feature of our approach is to invest in exceptional businesses that are benefitting from secular high growth global megatrends which are difficult to gain exposure to via the Australia stock market," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all