Insync Funds Management has had its international equities fund added to the investment and superannuation menus of the Macquarie Wrap platform.
Commenting on the addition of the Insync Global Titans Fund to Macquarie's platform, Insync chief investment officer Monik Kotecha said it will greatly assist financial advisers.
"[This will help] advisers wanting greater choice amongst available international managers when increasing the allocation to offshore investment opportunities in client portfolios," Mr Kotecha said.
"The stocks that Insync focuses on are exceptional global businesses with high returns on invested capital, strong free cash flow generation, solid balance sheets and a track record of returning cash to shareholders through growing dividends and/or share buy-backs.
"A key feature of our approach is to invest in exceptional businesses that are benefitting from secular high growth global megatrends which are difficult to gain exposure to via the Australia stock market," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all